PDA

View Full Version : Warp sensitivity isn't so sensitive

Jeem
10-24-2001, 02:08 PM
Hi folks,
New on here. Have a problem. My 4 month old warp feed
doesn't turn. I have the sensitivity knob turned all the way
to the right and can tap the side and nothing!! The overide seems to work fine. Seems to have been progressive to get to this state. Noticed some probs the time before last an dthought it might be the battery. Last time at scenario game it just does nothing. Battery is fine. Can't get through to phone support as they are closed all week.
Do I need a new board?
Does it need to be sent in?
Couldn't find anything in the archive with this problem.
If it does need to be sent in does anybody have a $$$ estimate?
Any tips appreciated????

Thanks
Jeem

Dubstar112
10-24-2001, 02:45 PM
do you have the right signal jumpers?, if you set up intelifeed you'll need to change them as i did...

Jeem
10-24-2001, 03:41 PM
No didn't set up intellfeed. It worked fine for 4 months. Have a neighbor same thing happened to. Warp just quit spinnin after
several months. He through his in a box and bought a shocker.
I'd like to get mine back on my RT and maybe tell him how to get his working?????

a_malfunction
10-24-2001, 07:33 PM
Maybe the vibration sensor is shot....

AGD
10-24-2001, 09:15 PM
Take apart the back cover and carefully remove the pcb screws and lift up the circuit board about 3/4 of an inch. This will disconect the sensor. Turn the blue pot up and if the motor spins then the sensor has started conducting and has to be replaced. If the motor doesn't spin the board is bad. Either way you will probably have to send it in to get fixed. Shouldn't cost you anything unless you abused it.

AGD

Jeem
10-25-2001, 06:20 AM
Thanks for the info.