PDA

View Full Version : Guests hanging out?

vf-xx
08-29-2004, 12:10 PM
Got a quick question: My fiancee was going to meet me at Shatnerball (we live in different states currently).

Is she going to be able to wait in the staging area by my gear while I play, or does she need to pay to get in for that?

Muzikman
08-29-2004, 12:16 PM
That is a good question, and I hope the answer is no. Not that there will be many spectators, but to charge people to just get in and not play would be bad.

MXS
08-29-2004, 03:49 PM
Got a quick question: My fiancee was going to meet me at Shatnerball (we live in different states currently).

Is she going to be able to wait in the staging area by my gear while I play, or does she need to pay to get in for that?

This event is open to the public for spectating / celebrity watching / touristing, etc. at no charge.
There will be security staff, as well.

warthog2t0
08-29-2004, 04:45 PM
at no charge.
There will be security staff, as well.

sorry but at CPX and at badlandz are nitoris for haveing gear stolen. odds are it the staff them selfs takeing it.

vf-xx
08-29-2004, 10:45 PM
sorry but at CPX and at badlandz are nitoris for haveing gear stolen. odds are it the staff them selfs takeing it.

Well at least on sunday CPX staff isn't running the show. MXS is sooooo.......

But that's good to know, thanks Mother.

1 Twisted Pair
08-31-2004, 06:08 PM
I'm not saying they're all choir boys but I've been a regular at CPX for three years and it's only been recently that there have been theft problems and those problems, from what I've seen, have been a few kids and a couple of gang bangers. The vast majority of the CPX people are very cool. Lot's of people leave their bags out and nothing happens. However, I've begun to lock my gear up in a job box. Cause, better safe, ya know? In fact, there are lockers you can use, if you bring a padlock, but few people use them.