PDA

View Full Version : Will vendors be taking credit cards

Doobie
08-29-2004, 12:19 PM
This has been a problem in the past. (at least Shatner 2) Will the vendors (especially paint) have the ability to take credit cards?

FuriousD
08-29-2004, 12:26 PM
They have to, in todays world of plastic (cash, what's that???) I guess if we go primitive I read somewhere that Challenge Park does have an ATM..
Just a heads up!

Doobie
08-29-2004, 12:37 PM
They have to, in todays world of plastic (cash, what's that???)

I would think the same thing, but at Shatner 2 the paint guys only took cash and there were similar experiances at D-day.

wispaintstyle
08-30-2004, 05:13 AM
Oh boy, well I'm just playing stock so I guess I'll have cash justin case.
See you clowns there :headbang:

Gazoo
08-30-2004, 05:28 PM
Hey Wis, You playing the pump game on Saturday too? I will be and also be playing a little stock on Sunday as well. Look forward to seeing you there.

And I hope they take the plastic too, as its not always safe to have a lot of cash lying around.

PirateGent
08-30-2004, 08:22 PM
Hey Wis, You playing the pump game on Saturday too? I will be and also be playing a little stock on Sunday as well. Look forward to seeing you there.

And I hope they take the plastic too, as its not always safe to have a lot of cash lying around.

Espically since my pants doesn't have pockets. :-)

:rofl:

Edward Tunis

1 Twisted Pair
08-31-2004, 05:56 PM
I was at CPX on Saturday and they said they'll probably end up with one or two Cash only lines and one or two Credit card lines. With so many people, I wouldn't depend on the ATM to supply cash. It's one little ATM and a whole bunch o'players. :rofl: