PDA

View Full Version : y frame for emag

darkghost
08-29-2004, 05:38 PM
hey, i doubt its true but my friend said he's seen a y frame for an emag. are there any other frames like the y for an emag? :shooting: :headbang:

team unwanted
08-29-2004, 05:52 PM
not true at all

darkghost
08-29-2004, 06:03 PM
i didn't think so, itd probably be worth looking into tho, how hard would it be for someone to create an aftermarket eframe? if they could make it id get one :shooting: :headbang:

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-29-2004, 06:17 PM
Considering that there were never any aftermarket frames made for the emag and stuff im pretty sure there arent any out ther. Im sure you could have one made for it but i dont see why anyone would.

As for your friend, THERE IS NO WAY HE HAS A Y FRAME ON HIS EMAG!!!

Tell him that GOOD PEOPLE DONT LIE :nono: :rofl:

toymyster
08-29-2004, 06:54 PM
It could be a home made one off!! Then again, if it was, it would've probably been an AO memeber, and they would've posted pics already!!!

Beemer
08-29-2004, 06:57 PM
thats what I say. We want pics

Enemy
08-30-2004, 05:22 AM
i got money down that your friend saw and emag valve with a y frame and thought that meant it was a true e-mag. i know when i first see that emag logo i look at the frame to see if its really meant to be there.. as for aftermarket frames the hyper frame is the only option at the moment and that ofcoarse works with all mags! though i debated making a y or a z grip electronic and given enough encouragement im sure i can!! i just need all the parts and dont feel like buying em!

Chojin Man
08-30-2004, 01:49 PM
its also possible that someone had a mech mag with a emag battery pack up front.