PDA

View Full Version : Defective Y-grip? AGD techs please help!

SniperSmurf
08-29-2004, 06:34 PM
I think I may have received a defective Y-grip. It is, however, the only one I have so I can only compare it to my standard intelliframe. As you can see, the allen screw which goes into the top of the frame is showing through the left side when attached to a rail. It looks as though too much material was removed before it was Nickel plated. Are they all like this, or did I simply get one which slipped through the cracks? Thanks for any info and/or help!

Blennidae
08-29-2004, 07:06 PM
To my eyes it does look like there was too much removed on the one side in the 2nd picture. The right side is straight, and the left has a dip in it. I don't own a Y grip, so I can't say if its normal either, but at least you arent seeing things ;)

guysdaman
08-30-2004, 09:48 AM
I have a y-grip and it doesn't look like yours...i would suggest calling agd and giving them a link to this thread or e-mailing them a picture. Maybe it did slip through quality control.

Bad_Dog
08-30-2004, 09:52 AM
I have a y-grip and it doesn't look like yours...i would suggest calling agd and giving them a link to this thread or e-mailing them a picture. Maybe it did slip through quality control.
^^do what he seys^^

SniperSmurf
08-30-2004, 09:54 PM
Well, actually I tried to e-mail them before I ever posted here, but because of some sort of software conversion, they have a huge backlog and are not accepting any new e-mails for the time being. Calling would be extremely difficult between my work schedule hours and the time difference here, so I figured if I posted this, someone from AGD would step in and let me know. Oh well... Guess I'll have to wait until I get a day off or something and try to give them a call then. Thanks for trying though! :cheers:

Tunaman
08-30-2004, 10:53 PM
If the frame is defective, I can warranty it for you. Send it here. Email me. ;)

SniperSmurf
08-30-2004, 11:27 PM
Thanks Tuna. Does the frame indeed look defective to you? I'll shoot you an e-mail soon. Thanks again!

SniperSmurf
08-31-2004, 06:11 PM
Well guys, Tuna hooked me up here, so problem solved! I'm sure I don't have to tell anyone here this, but your name should be TunaTHEman! ;)
:cheers: