PDA

View Full Version : Attention MI players

wyn1370
10-24-2001, 03:29 PM
Futureball is having a college day on Nov. 4th.
It's bring your own paint with your own equipment.
$5 with own equipment, $10 rental (for all your nonpaintball friends) if you bring a student ID (doesn't say anything about it being valid)
I'll be there, hopefully with about 20 friends.
Should be fun to get rid of that leftover paint before the big freeze.

XR4
10-25-2001, 02:35 PM
That field is six miles from my house, if they had these deals when I wasn't five hundred miles away at school I'd probably play there. Could you bug them about doing this in the summer?

thanks,
XR

wyn1370
10-25-2001, 02:38 PM
can't say that I have any pull there. I'm just a lowly walkon guy. Figured it would be nice to play with some people from AO.

Potatoboy
10-25-2001, 02:44 PM
I don't think I'm going to be able to make it out there on the 4th, but I think we should try to arrange some sort of indoor even during the so-called down season. Futureball indoor isn't bad. It's in Livonia. I'm not sure if the PAW field in Warren is going to have the indoor open over the winter, but if it is we should meet there. It's a nice field, nice staff, and you can buy a membership for 50 bucks that's free registration and a free rental (transferable to a friend) for a year. Plus it knocks the price of paint down a little. Like the second time I played there it paid for itself.

wyn1370
10-25-2001, 02:53 PM
I didn't like futureball's indoor. That and it's field paint only. I've got no problem playing in the cold, so if you're up for outdoor, we could try something. But if the only thing that will work is indoor I'm still in.

krafty
10-26-2001, 12:32 PM
Darn! Already committed to playing somewhere else... otherwise I'd join you. (Oh, and I'd have to find my student ID. Think they'd notice that it expired in 94? :D )

oh well...