PDA

View Full Version : Logic Ripper V2.0 Vert Imp Frames - First Look!

CoolHand
08-29-2004, 11:44 PM
Hey guys, I've been working on these for some time now, and they are finally finished. :headbang:

Check it out:

http://www.logicpaintball.com/NoBackgroundSideView.jpg

Here's the link to my Dealer's Thread for full info. (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1586708)

Just thought I'd throw this up here, to see what the AO general public thinks.

Toss me some feedback, if ya would.

Thanks for looking.

WenULiVeUdiE
08-29-2004, 11:51 PM
Wow, if I had an Imp, I definately get one. Great work!

Skoad
08-29-2004, 11:53 PM
need to take off one of the http://'s from the link

CoolHand
08-30-2004, 12:20 AM
need to take off one of the http://'s from the link

Good eyes. :ninja:

Fixed.

Thanks

FrontMaG
08-30-2004, 01:28 AM
Not trying to be cruel because that is amazing that you made it yourself and it does look really good, But it looked just as good when OTB released them a long time ago, If you were gonna spend that much time making something maybe you shoulda made something different??

CoolHand
08-30-2004, 09:14 AM
Not trying to be cruel because that is amazing that you made it yourself and it does look really good, But it looked just as good when OTB released them a long time ago, If you were gonna spend that much time making something maybe you shoulda made something different??

:rofl:

If you'd have been paying attention, we devolped the V1.0s right along side OTB, and got beat to market by a mear week and a half. Its like everything else, a good idea happens in more than one place at the same time.

Besides, OTB's are out of stock everywhere, on an almost perpetual basis.

You're also missing a key point or two, our frames are much nicer than an OTB's (actual metal triggers, adjustable return force, trigger adjustments accessable with the frame on the marker, and better looking to boot.

I'm not expecting a parade, or "Oh my god, how can it be?!?!", but we've been out of stock on these for almost a year, and I still have a dozen people a week asking about them.

I think there's still room left for another Imp frame, even if we were a couple weeks late to the party.

Thanks for looking though. :cheers:

dwab3000
08-30-2004, 09:31 AM
i personally like it...i was building an imp the other day for a freind..and he wanted a vert frame other than the otb..cuase of otbs lack of buissness skill (he had to wait 4 weeks for a replacement blind bolt..that was still defective)...

any chance of one for a bushy?

team unwanted
08-30-2004, 09:33 AM
They look really nice, good job CoolHand

Chronobreak
08-30-2004, 10:14 AM
NICE!..btw somebodies frames are starting to look more like somone elses everyday :ninja:

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
08-30-2004, 10:37 AM
Nice job!

Athius
08-30-2004, 10:55 AM
Nice but Coolhand have you ever thought of makin a ripper frame version for the cyborg?

penguinpunk555
08-30-2004, 11:13 AM
Nice.

teufelhunden
08-30-2004, 11:41 AM
OMG YOU SUPPORT SP BY MAKING PRODUCTS FOR THEIR GUNS OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!

:rolleyes:

Nice frame tho.

dirty_canadian4894
08-30-2004, 12:49 PM
will you please start making these for cockers i need a vert frame because my wrist is messed up and i cant get very tight w/o a vert frame and the only other cocker verts ive found are the jackal 90*'s and theyre all out of stock and ive never seen one that had grips to match that didnt look like complete crap. please start making these for cockers you will sell more than if you make them for impys.

and no one suggest that i need to get a gun other than my cockers i already have a mag and i like the mech. cockers more

Automaggot68
08-30-2004, 01:03 PM
Nice Ryan!
I can't waitto get my Logic frame for my Dallara in the mail. Very Nice work dude. You know i'm your bigggest fan, Lol.

CoolHand
08-30-2004, 01:42 PM
Nice but Coolhand have you ever thought of makin a ripper frame version for the cyborg?

Actually, I have.

Its on my list, and once I work my way down to it, I will.

Next frame up is . . . . . . . nah, I'm not gonna break the seal on that one just yet.

I've got another one on the drawing board (or screen ;) ) though, shooting for a late october early november release.

All I will say, is that its for one of those new bouncy electros. :wow:

Thanks for looking.

CoolHand
08-30-2004, 01:48 PM
NICE!..btw somebodies frames are starting to look more like somone elses everyday :ninja:

Unless that somebody is selling a Logic Vert Mag knockoff, with a FireBlade knockoff for a trigger, then I don't see how I'm emulating anyone.

My designs are my own. When I take some inspiration from, or use someone else's design in its entireity (with their permission, ala FB triggers) I will admit it, but as of right now, I'm still working out of my own bag of ideas.

Maybe you're just confussed? ;)

Thanks for looking.

Edited to clarify what I wanted to say . . . . . . and to make Automaggot look like a fool . . .Mmmwwaahhhahahahha!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Automaggot68
08-30-2004, 01:53 PM
Unless that somebody is selling a Logic Mag vert knockoff, with a FireBlade knockoff for a trigger, then I don't see how I'm emulating anyone.

My designs are my own. When I make a copy of something, I will admit it (such as a mag rail I'm working on :wow: ), but as of right now, I'm still working out of my own bag of ideas.

Thanks for looking.

Haha, dude, Remember our little inside joke? :cuss: THAT. :rofl:
A new mag rail! NO WAY! :rolleyes: I wonder what It'll look like.....

minimag03
08-30-2004, 03:11 PM
I like the frame, good job :clap: :clap: :clap:

ramennoodles
08-30-2004, 05:52 PM
i really like your trigger guard better than an otb, and the grips on the otb frames are absolute crap.

CoolHand
08-30-2004, 07:35 PM
i really like your trigger guard better than an otb, and the grips on the otb frames are absolute crap.

Thanks

I had heard that about their grips before (from several folks). They look like injection molded hard rubber to me, which doesn't seem all that comfy (at least to me).

I've never been able to find, or design a better wrap than the WDP skins, so I have stuck with them. Heather did a wonderful job with my panels, but some people just don't like that style of grip.

At any rate, I'm glad you approve. :dance:

Thanks for looking.

datapimp69
08-30-2004, 10:51 PM
have you even tryed to put one on a viking?

i dont know anything about a imp, does it have the switch on the board. or does a switch mount in the frame?

Athius
08-30-2004, 11:17 PM
Actually, I have.

Its on my list, and once I work my way down to it, I will.

Next frame up is . . . . . . . nah, I'm not gonna break the seal on that one just yet.

I've got another one on the drawing board (or screen ;) ) though, shooting for a late october early november release.

All I will say, is that its for one of those new bouncy electros. :wow:

Thanks for looking.

SWEET!! :headbang:

Well if by january or feb you have the cyborg ripper frame in black i think im gonna buy one.

CoolHand
08-31-2004, 09:23 AM
have you even tryed to put one on a viking?

i dont know anything about a imp, does it have the switch on the board. or does a switch mount in the frame?

The Vikings have the switch mounted to the board above the frame, just like an Imp does. It wouldn't be too hard to port this design over to the Vik, but I have a couple of misgivings.

#1)The Viking is out of production, meaning that what's out there is all that will ever be out there, which means the market has a hard and fast limit on customers in place already.

#2)There is already somone producing verts for Vikings, and to be honest, they look pretty good. Its one thing to compete in a market with a better looking or better performing (or both) product than the other guy, but quite another if the competition doesn't have any chinks in their armor.

I've been approached to do Viking frames before, but I don't think there is enough market to support two of us, unless they start making them again.

Thanks for the idea though. :hail: