PDA

View Full Version : Homemade E-mag from Classic RT..Check It Out

camarogod98
08-30-2004, 12:47 AM
I milled out a custom frame from aluminum For my classic RT and mounted a E-mag solenoid and a Morlock board along with a micro switch to fire it. Im using a battery pack similar to the e-mag (14 nimh AA).

Gun shoots 26RPS in full automode. I LOVE IT!

I did all the anodizing in house. I also anodized the back of my dye titanium boomstick.

If there is enough interset i might make a batch up. They will be sold in kit form. You will need to buy your own morlock board and e-mag solenoid. The parts from me will include the sear and the grip frame w/trigger.

I just thought i would show this to you guys because everybody wants a e-mag and dosent want to spend the money and even if you did you cant get a new one anyways.

I plan to start a anodizing body exchange program. Heres how it works. I custom anodize all the aluminum parts of a mag that i have in stock and you will just pay for the anodizing and send me your aluminum parts. This will greatly speed up the anodizing time. Since the parts are reanodized you wont be able to tell them from new.

ryanshep
08-30-2004, 12:56 AM
show me some pics and a vid! I DEmAND IT :D

nice job btw