PDA

View Full Version : Valves and CO2

undescriptive
08-30-2004, 03:30 AM
Hi guys...
I had a quick search through the forums last night, but couldn't find the relavent info....

can people please tell me which valves are compatible with CO2 (as I can't afford to upgrade to HPA yet) and I currently only have a classic and I am experiencing shootdown when firing strings :(

here is my plead :)

I am in need of a double trigger frame (for a classic), I have a left feed SS body, 2 barrels, classic sight rail, and what looks like a Warp Drop to trade...

I will happily trade all of the above for a new trigger frame!

thanks in advance :)

stoupa
08-30-2004, 07:48 AM
Check out z-man's site.
http://www.zakvetter.com/Pages/Paintball/Automags/valves.html

You want a better valve to eliminate shootdown? Only classic valve runs on CO2 and the shootdown you are talking about is most probably caused by the CO2 itself. I would maybe save for a good HPA system before buying new trigger frame ;)

undescriptive
08-31-2004, 10:47 AM
it was a bit chilly when I was using it on sunday (about 12 degrees C here in sunny ol england) so that might have played a part....

also has anyone had any sucess in getting a working formula for the ULT in a classic?

I'm broke @ the moment due a nasty speeding fine :(

also, being cheeky here.... could anyone scan @ 1:1 scale an intelli frame so I can get the measurements off of it?

I have access to a mill so if anyone could oblige.... :rolleyes:

cheers :)