PDA

View Full Version : What do you people think about impulse

billybob
10-24-2001, 06:08 PM
I am thinking about gettin a new gun. And i am looking in to a impulse, autococker(ha what ever),or some other not so much $$ gun that is good.
I have seen and shot a imp. i liked it but needs a new triger. what kind of long term probs can you have?

jah871
10-24-2001, 06:42 PM
they are decent guns. my friend has one with a sweet trigger job but he has an older one and they didnt have all the bugs worked out of them. his works great when it works. he has had to send in to smart parts twice so far and it 11 months old. then another one of my friends just got one a few weeks ago and it hasnt broke yet and has a trigger pull comparable to the angel. the best setup to get would be a new impulse with a vert reg, must have, and trigger job. all in all they are decent guns for the money. just dont buy a older one.

Dubstar112
10-24-2001, 07:20 PM
its not a shoebox, but i think you could fit some sandals in there.....jk lol

Really the gun is good for the price, the trigger is sloppy, but still just a click away from 13bps :), the vert feed is tall, but the gun can be upgraded alot, and just a few more bones than a stock one you can get some upgraded ones out of the box.

id reccomend it over a bush master just because its ability to run on c02, and more bang for the buck.(yes i know were not comparing these two)

PsychoMag
10-24-2001, 07:24 PM
u wanna see an impy, search for my post about the Demonic Impulse with full Titanium Freak kit and Vision Eye.

www.roughneckpaintball.com

InfinatyBPS
10-24-2001, 07:40 PM
an Autococker, I think its a great gun but it depends on what you want. If you want a marker with a sweet mechanical trigger and has alot of upgradability options then get a cocker. If you want a somewhat upgradable electro, that is reliable, then I say go Impy.

Deadpool3
10-24-2001, 08:51 PM
just get an rt pro or emag. They already come with the best parts so there's no need to upgrade. I played with a friends cocker this past weekend and it was nice but I would never give up my mag for one. (sorry had to say something about mags)

Phil
10-24-2001, 11:29 PM
I have 2 friends with new 32* Impulses. They are sweet guns. They have a blazing fast trigger. They come with a 14" teardrop barrel. I was very impressed with the guns. SmartParts make very nice guns!!

DiRTyBuNNy
10-25-2001, 12:14 AM
for the price of a nice tricked out Impy i would just get the eMag conversion..that's what i'm doing..i wrestled with it back and forth..put it this way..if WDP offered to turn a Spyder into an Angel for 650 bucks people would be sending them in faster than they could make them..but people still haven't really gotten the gist of trading in a stock mag and getting back an eMag with your valve in it...

Plastic_Mercenarie_39
10-25-2001, 11:34 AM
MY friend just got his as i was planning on getting one (i needed i good electro with out the price tag of an emag)Sorry AGD!!!!they have a uper light trigger are very accurate and are also very light and upgradable!!!!GET one!!!