PDA

View Full Version : WOHOO im getting a e-Tac; Some Questions...

Glickman
08-30-2004, 09:08 PM
Hewwo!

Well, i finally decided that im gonna get a Tac one emag, i just have some questions before i go ahead and purchase it:

1- Weight of a E-tac (or Approx)
2- Weight of a ule (or Approx)
3- Does the Wingless or other rails really help?
4- Does new emags require break in? (i plan to use it as its first use at Shatnerball III)
5- (AGD Rep) Would i be able to order it, and pick it up at Shatnerball III?
6- Is there any sort of extra parts i should buy? (ie detents)
7- I know u guys are awsome, but is there a warentee w/ AGD?

i know ill think of other questions, but i cant right now cause im so excited!
I plan on buying a brand new one straight from AGD

RenagadeOfFunk
08-30-2004, 09:13 PM
...all are great questions...

...oh, you expected me to answer some...silly you...

Glickman
08-30-2004, 09:16 PM
once again, silly of me to think i would get some answers, what was i thinking? i should go to pbnation :rofl:

so in the meantime:.....

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

The Action Figure
08-30-2004, 09:24 PM
aftermarket rail does help

Glickman
08-30-2004, 09:26 PM
how so? weight? size? looks?

cabldawg
08-30-2004, 09:57 PM
Hewwo!

Well, i finally decided that im gonna get a Tac one emag, i just have some questions before i go ahead and purchase it:

1- Weight of a E-tac (or Approx)
2- Weight of a ule (or Approx)
3- Does the Wingless or other rails really help?
4- Does new emags require break in? (i plan to use it as its first use at Shatnerball III)
5- (AGD Rep) Would i be able to order it, and pick it up at Shatnerball III?
6- Is there any sort of extra parts i should buy? (ie detents)
7- I know u guys are awsome, but is there a warentee w/ AGD?

i know ill think of other questions, but i cant right now cause im so excited!
I plan on buying a brand new one straight from AGD

3. I have the winged rail and would prefer wingless due to the fact that I carry the marker by the valve

4. Well I got my warped ULE E-mag at shatner II and went right to trigger on it and have only had a couple minor problems with it and those were do to user (not enough oil)

The learning curve of my E-mag, when I first got it I used it strickly in Electric mode. Well one time during a scenario, the Low battery light came on. I switched into hybrid and was extremly impressed. Needless to say I know only shoo it in hybrid. I just put a conqeust tank on it and it's great, no shoot down and great reactivity.

eddie885221
08-30-2004, 10:54 PM
ROFL! even big names r usin photoshop nowadays!

Glickman
08-30-2004, 11:00 PM
hehe i saw that too, but i have seen pics of e-tacs from the factories, so its not like their JUST LAZY! :) can i join the club? :rofl:

Enemy
08-30-2004, 11:51 PM
the lvl 10 needs to be worn in for it to be super soft but the gun will work flawlessly just not a perfect non chopper!! im guessing the weight to be around 3.4 pounds but thats just a guess! one thing i would order extras of is the rt bumper and some more foamies othere than that those are the only two things that i have to worry about!