PDA

View Full Version : Yah I'm Buying a Tippman...

Echo419
08-30-2004, 09:51 PM
Alrite. Its Official. Me and 68MagOwner are official buying a project tippman. Its coming with and RT and double trigger.

WE REFUSE TO BUY ANY OFFICIAL AFTERMARKET PIECES FOR IT

So far we have ideas for
-Silencer
-Rolling Tripod
-2x2 Green Plastic Crosshair Futuristic Site
-Magnetic Trigger
-SEAT TO SIT ON
-Some how were gunna make it Bottom Fed
-Full Auto =)

all without buying anytihng official haha

LudavicoSoldier
08-30-2004, 09:54 PM
Right on! Ive got a project tippy too. Good choice!

68magOwner
08-30-2004, 09:54 PM
-Rolling Tripod

thats an understatement, i mena like 5ft tripod with bike tires to roll with, theres a field called teh hill at teh local field that dosent count gun hits, this thing WILL be big enough to hide behind, the woodsballers always make fun of speedballers (dont ask me why, there just mean :cry: ), time for soem speedballer revenge :argh:

note-seriously, no offence to woodsball in general, but tehse gus WILL not get out if hit by a speedballer, and will overshoot liek CRAZY, mabey theres some history i dunno, but there friggin mean and the speedballers seem nice enough to everyone

WenULiVeUdiE
08-30-2004, 09:55 PM
I have had an idea to make it bottem fed for a long time, but my dad wont let me chop up his. Try to feed it through the foregrip with a warp or Qloader. It will take more work, but it will look and perform very well.
Sounds like a good project to try. Good luck.

Echo419
08-30-2004, 10:01 PM
I have had an idea to make it bottem fed for a long time, but my dad wont let me chop up his. Try to feed it through the foregrip with a warp or Qloader. It will take more work, but it will look and perform very well.
Sounds like a good project to try. Good luck.

Hmmm ideas.... maybe it can attach to our 3 foot shield that says "2 pac coming back tomorrow"

barrel break
08-30-2004, 10:05 PM
most of that isnt all that hard, check out m0del98.net if its a 98c

I'm going back to a 98c too after a cocker

evo.end3R
08-30-2004, 10:16 PM
lol thats awesome

suggestion: get pvc piping and mosquito netting and make a bunker so you cant get shot and attatch it to the gun lmao. that would be some funny **** :cheers:

toymyster
08-30-2004, 10:44 PM
Have fun, don't forget to post pics!!! :cheers:

Destructo6
08-30-2004, 11:10 PM
Scratch the silencer unless you want to pay the tax and jump through the hoops.

AnArchist_1944
08-31-2004, 01:25 AM
>>>OPSGear (http://store.yahoo.com/opsgear/nsearch.html)<<<

slade
08-31-2004, 11:29 AM
you definately have to make a giant plywood shield with bicycle tires on it, so you essentially have your own movable turret. and does a halo count as an aftermarket part? if you have the money you should put a halo on it, and cut off the top and expand it to fit a case of paint. that would be so funny to see you show up at the field with that! (the best thing i have seen as of yet is someones homemade "pod-o-matic")

68magOwner
08-31-2004, 02:01 PM
and does a halo count as an aftermarket part? if you have the money you should put a halo on it,

yup, already got a halo and a 88/45 crossfire stubby tank :D

Iron Mag13
08-31-2004, 08:16 PM
SWEEET! POST PICS LOL post all pics lol and keep me updateded! either by pm'n me or anything!!

Wc Keep
09-01-2004, 10:20 AM
you have to get about 3 feet of warp hose. attach the warp to a back pack that has had revvy motors installed. that way you just take a bunch of paint dump it into the back back and have yourself a saw.

slade
09-01-2004, 11:26 AM
you have to get about 3 feet of warp hose. attach the warp to a back pack that has had revvy motors installed. that way you just take a bunch of paint dump it into the back back and have yourself a saw.
except a warp isnt powerful enough to feed that far.

Wc Keep
09-01-2004, 11:50 AM
are you sure? even with 18volts?

slade
09-01-2004, 12:11 PM
are you sure? even with 18volts?
thats what ive heard... i think tom kaye even tried it out and said that it doesnt work. the line of balls in the hose just creates too much resistance. i talked to a guy that i met at a field once that had created one that worked, but he used plastic tubing and a co2 tank on a remote to pressurize the balls. he even built an electronic regulator with an intellifed on/off to only add pressure when he shot. now that i think about it, you guys should take a shot at making that!

Thermus
09-01-2004, 12:23 PM
Sounds... big.