PDA

View Full Version : used mag probs

darkghost
08-30-2004, 09:55 PM
i just got a used emag and i got the maual to work fine, but when im in electro the board shows the shots but it doesnt fire every time. its a little querky in hybrid mode to but not as much. i also noticed some leaking from what seemed to be the bolt, but i stopped it after tweaking the valve retaining skrew. why isnt it firing every time in electro? (when i was testing it i was using a tank filled only to about 1500-2000 psi) :shooting: :headbang:

-----------4 days l8ter------------
ive had a chance to play with it after i adjusted it , cleaned everything fixed up my warp and its awsome. i only have 2 problems:
1. the valve/ bolt (lvl 10) is leaking out the barrel. i can play with it but it eats all my air.
2. first shot peak, not a bad prob just not perfect.

toymyster
08-30-2004, 09:59 PM
Make sure your battery is fully charged!! That and your trigger magnet may be too close to the hall sensor!!!

darkghost
08-31-2004, 06:23 PM
yea, i charged my bat overniht and its workin a lot better. plus i finaly got my macro line and drop set up on it . it still seems to be leting some air out through the barrel or valve tho. ill re post once i can get my tank fully filled and give it a good run through on thurs; forgot to say it was a lvl 10 :shooting: :headbang:

toymyster
08-31-2004, 07:55 PM
You may have to go to one size smaller carier, but before you do, make sure you oil the life out of everything!! Hope this helps!!

AnArchist_1944
08-31-2004, 08:15 PM
and make sure you dont have ACE because that may cause it not to fire everytime but what do i know.

Tunaman
08-31-2004, 08:55 PM
If it is skipping shots, my bet would be that the trigger magnet is too far away from the hall sensor. I bet 1/4 turn closer would fix it. ;)

darkghost
09-02-2004, 10:41 PM
hey, i finaly had a chance to play with it , i tore up the entire field and sent tons of people walkin.
it works perfect now cept for 2 things:
im still leakin out the barrel/valve/bolt, i can play with it but it eats all my air up if it sits for a few min, when i move or hit the valve it either stops or get noiser. i assume its something i can fix
also, there is a huge first shot peak, i was shootin like 260 and my first ball at the crono broke 300. that i dont mind so much but it could be better

help me out guys thanx
:headbang: :headbang: :cheers: :cheers: :headbang: :headbang: