PDA

View Full Version : I hate Smart Parts stickers, where to get?

BlackWeenie
08-30-2004, 10:51 PM
ive seen these stickers on ppl's guns and thought that they would look pretty cool on my stuff. anyone know where to get some of these stickers?

OysterBoy
08-30-2004, 10:53 PM
A user on here, I beleive BlackVCG, sells them (Or, used to, maybe he stopped).

danoxide
08-31-2004, 02:20 PM
why is your title that you hate them and then in the thread your asking for places to buy them? :nono:

anywho www.pbgear.com has them

Irelandunfree
08-31-2004, 02:22 PM
I think he means where can he get stickers that say..."I hate smartparts" or I could be wrong :ninja:

Carazy
08-31-2004, 02:23 PM
He wants stickers that say "I hate smartparts" not that he hates smartparts but wants to display there stickers. I got confused on this one as well.

Bensongg
08-31-2004, 02:27 PM
why is your title that you hate them and then in the thread your asking for places to buy them?

Damn...thats too funny.

But a real question is do you want them cuz you think they look cool or are you really anti-SP?

Carazy
08-31-2004, 02:29 PM
I actually have a smart parts max flo tank, smart parts tank cover, and a smart parts barrel condom. Is this a terrible sin? Should I sell these things immediately and ask for forgiveness?

cpm666
08-31-2004, 02:43 PM
I actually have a smart parts max flo tank, smart parts tank cover, and a smart parts barrel condom. Is this a terrible sin? Should I sell these things immediately and ask for forgiveness?

yes, and say 3 hail marys

Bensongg
08-31-2004, 03:01 PM

No, its not a sin. Lots of people dont care about what SP is doing, some people still think that SP makes the best products available. :tard:
Then there are those of us who recognize when a corporate tyrant is trying to monopolize an industry by suing the pants off of smaller companies who actually do make better products *cough* AKA *cough*, and we know its wrong. So we band together to show even more support for a company we know is superior, but isnt big enough to fight back. And we band together to show SP that we do not approve of what they are doing by sporting anti-SP stickers and refusing to buy their products.

This topic has been beaten to death already so I wont comment any further. It just basically boils down to either doing it cuz everyone else is or doing it because you really do hate SP. Thats basically what my question was about. If you want to use SP stuff, go right ahead, thats your choice, I wont give you that much guff about it. But if you are using SP crap and sporting anti-SP stickers, prepare for taunts and hazing.

BlackWeenie
08-31-2004, 03:05 PM
I think he means where can he get stickers that say..."I hate smartparts" or I could be wrong :ninja:

yep youre right, i didnt mean for it to be confusing. i thought it was pretty straight forward, but you Americans always find a way to complicate things ;).

Carazy
08-31-2004, 03:09 PM
Thats basically what my question was about. If you want to use SP stuff, go right ahead, thats your choice, I wont give you that much guff about it. But if you are using SP crap and sporting anti-SP stickers, prepare for taunts and hazing.

I haven't researched the topic enough to know if I do hate what sp is doing. But I don't want anti-SP stuff thats for sure because I hate stickers in general :)

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-31-2004, 03:12 PM
Sorry if im jacking the thread but i think I Hate PBN stickers would be sweet lol.

tony3
08-31-2004, 05:34 PM
So we band together to show even more support for a company we know is superior, but isnt big enough to fight back. And we band together to show SP that we do not approve of what they are doing by sporting anti-SP stickers and refusing to buy their products.

And honestly smart parts could care less. You are being as effective as those stupid protesters outside the republican convention. Sp is a multi-million dollar company, if a few hundred people on an online forum don't buy a smart parts gun, they really won't be hurt. Put on your anti-smart parts sticker, honestly most kids probably won't even care. Impulses will be the most popular low end tourney electro until someone makes a good preforming gun out of the box. Bushies are nice guns but the fact that icd doesnt advertise and it is much harder to get one/upgrades is a big problem.

MasonFootball89
08-31-2004, 05:56 PM
And honestly smart parts could care less. You are being as effective as those stupid protesters outside the republican convention. Sp is a multi-million dollar company, if a few hundred people on an online forum don't buy a smart parts gun, they really won't be hurt. Put on your anti-smart parts sticker, honestly most kids probably won't even care. Impulses will be the most popular low end tourney electro until someone makes a good preforming gun out of the box. Bushies are nice guns but the fact that icd doesnt advertise and it is much harder to get one/upgrades is a big problem.

Totally well said dude you smarts parts haters are like one in a million. You can do your own thing Im just telling everyone out their that Smart parts is probably my favorite company.
Anyone know where I can get "Smart Parts Rock" stickers so that I can make all these haters mad.

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-31-2004, 06:00 PM
They may be a good comapny but your favorite? Why? There a a few way better companies that i can think of off the top of my head that kick SP ***. What exactly do they offer tha makes them your favorite? Do you have experience with enough companies to even know if they would be your favorite?

tony3
08-31-2004, 08:51 PM
Just for the record, I don't even like smart parts guns, then again I don't like AKA or Icd guns.

Where are the SP owned AKA stickers ;)

That was a joke for all the slow kids.

-=Squid=-
08-31-2004, 08:57 PM
This thread is more full of idiots than I thought possible on AO.

tony3
08-31-2004, 08:57 PM
Even me :(

gc82000
08-31-2004, 09:18 PM
This thread is more full of idiots than I thought possible on AO.

And you posted on it. :rofl:

J/K

Why dont yo just make them yourself?

It is just a quote. How hard could it be.

Steelrat
08-31-2004, 09:19 PM

When I take a moral stand, I could care less if it affects the company, or other players. I do it because its what I believe. I'd slap a "I hate SP" sticker on my gun in an instant if I had one.

Or maybe we should just stick our heads in the sand and do nothing :rolleyes:

-=Squid=-
08-31-2004, 09:28 PM
When I take a moral stand, I could care less if it affects the company, or other players. I do it because its what I believe. I'd slap a "I hate SP" sticker on my gun in an instant if I had one.

Or maybe we should just stick our heads in the sand and do nothing :rolleyes:Adopt me?

tony3
08-31-2004, 09:30 PM

Or maybe we should just stick our heads in the sand and do nothing :rolleyes:

Because you really are doing something by putting a little sticker on your gun?

RoboBeaver
08-31-2004, 11:11 PM
it doesnt matter if your doing anything or not, whats wrong with people today. "the rest of the crowd isnt doing anything so i wont either" what the hell kind of position is that to take

its like saying that a vegetarian should be a vegetarian becuase most people arent, stupidity

Head knight of Ni
08-31-2004, 11:26 PM
Because you really are doing something by putting a little sticker on your gun?

Why yes. Let's say a noob or someone who's a regular but out of the loop see's the sticker. They are more than likely going to as why you hate smart parts. Now you have a chance to better educate another player and he will pass it on, and on, and on,...

So you see one sticker can help. If thats not a good enough reason than wear :cuss: Smart Parts on your goggs 'cause Rocky Cagnoni does.

He's my hero. Seriously. :cool:

SpecialBlend2786
09-01-2004, 12:51 AM
Rocky Cagnoni rocks the boat.

So does Steelrat and his Excal

BlackWeenie
09-01-2004, 01:36 AM
thanks all for going completely off topic. :rolleyes:

Steelrat
09-01-2004, 01:45 AM
Some places you might look:

Here (http://pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=439278&highlight=%22smart+parts+stickers%22)

Possibly here (http://pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=478184&highlight=%22smart+parts+stickers%22)

Crazy
09-01-2004, 11:04 AM
http://www.manekineko.us/catalog/images/product/Midol_Menstral_24tablets_enlarge.jpg