PDA

View Full Version : Trigger pull of ULT and Deadlywind, how do they feel.

riooso
08-30-2004, 11:15 PM
I am interested in some information about the ULT tigger and the Deadlywind from someone that has used them. Do you have to be carefull that you don't short-stroke the ULT. I realize that the Deadlywind has a really short stroke but do you have to be carefull not to drag your fingers. Just curious. That is one reason that I got the X-mag is because of one pull one shot feel. I want to go back to mechanical but for me the standard trigger pull turns me off. Any information would be appreciated. I am trying to set up a mechanical in my mind so that I will know what to get when the time comes.

Thanks,
Rio Oso

Chronobreak
08-31-2004, 12:08 AM
ult can easily be shortsroked and not many people if any can actualy walk them, the hair from what i can tell seems though it would eb asily wlakable and not easily shortstroke-able. stick with the x-mag

edweird
08-31-2004, 02:06 AM
ULT is a 15ish oz trigger that isnt walkable unless your a robot... yet is remarably light for any mech only gun. Fanning is the way to go for this imho.

the hAir frame is a diffrent beast all together... basicly think a bushy trigger on a mech gun. easily walkable and hands down the best legal mech trigger I have ever pulled.

jamescell
09-02-2004, 12:04 AM
What exactly is fanning? Perhaps fanning would help me stop short stroking my ult? :mad: I've been trying to walk it with no success. My wife can walk the ult all day, she's been playing the clarinet for her entire life mabey that helps. :shooting: I pull the trigger with one finger and move most of my arm really fast, but I end up short stroking. :cry:

ted.c0bb1es
09-02-2004, 02:26 AM
I pull the trigger with one finger and move most of my arm really fast, but I end up short stroking. :cry:

^ faning (really dumb looking if you ask me though)

hAir :dance: trigger

batteryfree
09-02-2004, 02:39 AM
um i can walk rt with out ult, so i am assume i could walk the ult., btu i have really strong fingers. not even kidding i do finegr workotu everyday for paintballing.