PDA

View Full Version : Retarded newb question

Gtask8
08-31-2004, 10:27 AM
Ok, Im new to mini's and are looking to buy one from some dude. Its got quite a few upgrades(Double trigger frame, Rear tournament velocity adjust.,dye + J&J barrels, and a lvl 2 valve?) Well, the gun had been run offa co2 and Im looking to use nitro on it. First off, Would I need to remove the expansion chamber off the gun a dn replace it with a regulator. The nitro tank I currently have runs a preset out. of 800psi. Can sum1 help me out!

toymyster
08-31-2004, 10:48 AM
First off, welcome to AO!!!
Do you mean Lvl10??? And your tank is perfect for the 'mag, all you need to do is to replace the X chamber with a gas thru grip, or just bypass it all together by running the air hose from your ASA directly to your valve!!! Since the valve has one of the best regs in the business built right into it, an extra regulator actually does more harm than good, and can starve your gun!! Have fun and good hunting!!!

Dayspring
08-31-2004, 11:16 AM
The expansion chamber will work as a gas through, so he doens't need to spend any $ on a gas through.

abunkerer
08-31-2004, 12:42 PM
yeah, it sounds like it will work fine with either a Co2 or a N2 tank.. versatility!
Have fun, remember to re-chrono the gun between switching from Co2 to N2 there could be a velocity change.