PDA

View Full Version : automag .68 - upgradez?

lloyd1101
09-01-2004, 03:38 PM
Hi I am looking to upgrade my standard anutomag .68 with an A.I.R valve. Im running on Co2. ANy thing considered any electric trigger frames I can get or that are compatible? Does a level 10 bolt make the world of difference on a gun like this?
Thanks,
Lloyd

i_baked_cookies
09-01-2004, 07:29 PM
there are so many upgrades that are almost essential if you really want your gun to be competative. the first thing you should get is a nitro tank. co2 is really bad when it comes to keeping your gun working well, and if you ever move up to the xvalve, your going to need it. after that, i would go with an intelliframe/ygrip, then xvalve +ULT.

edit- oh yea, if youre not planning on getting an xvalve, go with the l10. you can get a used one for like 40 bucks and you will never have to worry about chopping. but seeing that youre not going to be shooting really fast with a classic, and you should at least have a revvy, i think youll be fine.

nate2k191
09-01-2004, 07:48 PM
upgrading your gun is one of the best things about a mag. there are so many things you can upgrade and customize. its up to you what you want to put on your gun and how high-end you want it. i would suggest looking at other poeple's mags (official picture thread) or at parts (agd website) to get an idea of what you want to do. also research parts so you know what they do and how poeple like them.