PDA

View Full Version : eMag Valve Upgrade?!

DiRTyBuNNy
10-25-2001, 12:11 AM
I know that some of us are taking advantage of the eMag conversion deal Tom has offered us, but what i was wondering is if AGD would ever extend an offer to those that did take advantage of the conversion, to upgrade or purchase (at a slightly discounted rate i.e. 30-40 dollars) a true eMag valve so that we can say that we actually do have an eMag..i'm not asking for this right away..i'm doing the conversion because it's cheaper than buying a true eMag..but i just wondered if this would be possible sometime in the future..

MajorDamage
10-25-2001, 02:09 AM
The E-Mag valve is in fact a ReTro valve. The only diffrence is the fact that it has "E-Mag" laser ingraved on it instead of "ReTro Valve". You could probably get an E-Mag back half of the reg I would assume, if you payed a little extra $$$.

ENDO!

cphilip
10-25-2001, 06:54 AM
If you change back half the serial numbers wouldn't match is the only thing.

MajorDamage
10-25-2001, 01:36 PM
Yeah, thats what I was thinking. I thought maybe AGD could put the new back half number in their comp with his info or somin? Or maybe get a back reg half without a serial number? Or just get both back reg halfs, and change them when you need to send it in.

ENDO!