PDA

View Full Version : My new toy arrived ... and this is my load to Shatnerball 3

slasherdan
09-01-2004, 09:30 PM
Hey everyone!!!

Just got my final toy for this weekend by ups ...

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/images/memberpics/slasherdan/P9010011.JPG

Hence this is what I'm taking ... Pump for Saturday ... Hurricane for the Sunday game ...
RT ULE for the final shoot out in the end ... And my new toy for those close encounters ..

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/images/memberpics/slasherdan/P9010012.JPG

DiSoRdeR
09-01-2004, 09:31 PM
Pics are not working :(

slasherdan
09-01-2004, 10:38 PM
Pics are not working :(

How about now?!?!?! :(

quik
09-01-2004, 10:39 PM
Pics are working for me..

Cool guns dude. Its cool to see old-style PB guns.

Thats a PPS gun, right?(sorry Im new to PPS's products)

slasherdan
09-01-2004, 10:47 PM
Pics are working for me..

Cool guns dude. Its cool to see old-style PB guns.

Thats a PPS gun, right?(sorry Im new to PPS's products)

Yep ... Hurricane, Palmerized 68SC, and the new Squall .... The Squall is the only newly fabricated marker ... the Hurricane is more of a Palmer Stroker ... I can see the difference between the the markers he makes and the ones he converts .... Either way they're awesome. Their what WGP is alway trying to be, yet lack in so many ways!!

I just got the Intelli-frame for my RT ULE ... GOD it's awesome too ... :)

DiSoRdeR
09-01-2004, 11:28 PM
How about now?!?!?! :(
Now they are, Very nice. I would buy each of those If I could lol, you have a good taste in guns ;)

slasherdan
09-01-2004, 11:33 PM
Now they are, Very nice. I would buy each of those If I could lol, you have a good taste in guns ;)

Yeah ... but I wish my taste was good and cheap!! :rofl: :rofl:

I've pretty much ended my paintball purchases for a while now ..... Not that I mind. My next one will be the hAir for my RT ... if it ever gets released.

WenULiVeUdiE
09-01-2004, 11:46 PM
That is so sexy...
That's a very nice collection you have there. I've always wanted to own or at least try a PPS marker. Your a lucky man.

Bobbyboy
09-01-2004, 11:52 PM
oh man every pic i see of the squall just makes me want it more (too bad im poor) thats got to be the best looking pistol style marker ive ever seen :hail: . Hows that thing feel and shoot and where the heck would you get a holster for it?

Bob

gc82000
09-01-2004, 11:53 PM
Wow I wonder how much your collection cost all together.

breg
09-02-2004, 12:30 AM
Dude those are nice. I wish I was in country for Shatnerball. It was kind of crazy, I called Mom last weekend and said the she heard about it on the news! Mark a couple of folks for me... who is stuck in Turkey...

Just be careful, if you get anymore that you want to take with you, you will have to get a bigger case! :D

slasherdan
09-02-2004, 08:10 AM
oh man every pic i see of the squall just makes me want it more (too bad im poor) thats got to be the best looking pistol style marker ive ever seen :hail: . Hows that thing feel and shoot and where the heck would you get a holster for it?

Bob

The Squall is a little front heavy ... just have to work on my forarm strength and I'll have no problems. The is little to no "movement" when I pull the trigger, and all the action is smooth.

One thing you have to remember is that the Squall is a Typhoon with a shorter barrel. This gun has made the decision for me that I will have to buy a Typhoon when I get the money saved.

I'm so happy I spent the extra to get the 45 frame instead of the PMI trigger frame. This thing is comfortable to hold.

Wow I wonder how much your collection cost all together.

I think the total bill that I saw with shipping and everything came out to be ...... $2065 for all my Palmer stuff. I'd been saving and saving .... my baby was born and it dawned on me that when my wife saw this money sitting around I was gonna loose it. SO I did some wheeling and dealing and got the all clear and spent it!! :rofl:

I was originally thinking about the Sydarm ..... but I've been drooling over the Squall since they first released it.

vonort
09-02-2004, 08:33 AM
Nice collection slasher. Your bit about having the money and the wife knowing after the kid is almost exactly what happened with me. Thats why I got my hurricaine done when I did. Other wise it would have gone to the diaper fund or something. :eek:

My next project is going to be the Palmerized PGP2k's. Set pair for dueling. Cant wait to get the ball rolling on that project. Just need to wait on a commision check to come in. :dance:

You have to make it over to Sherwood in October. I'll have my Hurricaine there for the MXS scenario.

slasherdan
09-02-2004, 08:39 AM
Nice collection slasher. Your bit about having the money and the wife knowing after the kid is almost exactly what happened with me. Thats why I got my hurricaine done when I did. Other wise it would have gone to the diaper fund or something. :eek:

My next project is going to be the Palmerized PGP2k's. Set pair for dueling. Cant wait to get the ball rolling on that project. Just need to wait on a commision check to come in. :dance:

You have to make it over to Sherwood in October. I'll have my Hurricaine there for the MXS scenario.

I have a friend that's there all the time. My team keeps trying to get out there but we always fail in some way, shape, or form.

When in October???

I'm going to either get a Typhoon or stroker another 68 that I have. It would be interesting to see how the operation and trigger pull differ in this guns.

Carazy
09-02-2004, 09:03 AM
very nice, can we get a closeup of the gun with the wood stock?

Creative Mayhem
09-02-2004, 09:36 AM
NICE! You're gonna have to let me take one of dem bad boyz for a spin. I'll see yah there.

slasherdan
09-02-2004, 09:43 AM
. Hows that thing feel and shoot and where the heck would you get a holster for it?

Bob

Any Cops911 holds this thing ... I have a regular belt holster from Cops that holds this beast as well as two tubes of paint and 5 12 grams.

slasherdan
09-02-2004, 09:44 AM
NICE! You're gonna have to let me take one of dem bad boyz for a spin. I'll see yah there.

Ahhhh ..... hmmmm .... ahhhhhh ...... I'll have to think on that and get back to you .. :D

slasherdan
09-02-2004, 09:47 AM
very nice, can we get a closeup of the gun with the wood stock?

I know I have a better one ... but this will have to do. I'll change it later when I get home.

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/images/memberpics/slasherdan/562621677103_0_ALB.jpg

vonort
09-02-2004, 10:19 AM
slasherdan I think it is the weekend of Oct. 16. www.mxsportz.com I think is the website. Check the schedule of events. If you come solo you can run with Organized Chaos. We are a very loose nit group that just likes to get out and play. Run a few missions and just have a good time.

Bulldog
09-02-2004, 10:29 AM
I'd been saving and saving .... my baby was born and it dawned on me that when my wife saw this money sitting around I was gonna loose it. SO I did some wheeling and dealing and got the all clear and spent it!! :rofl:
Ahhh, the endless battle for justification to the creditors that us married guys face. Good job, and very nice guns. Palmers does good work.

Adrenaline_Junkie
09-02-2004, 02:32 PM
How much does a Squall cost? Sorry if im kinda jacking the thread.

vonort
09-02-2004, 02:37 PM
I think a standard squall runs $615 or $650.. www.palmer-pursuit.com

slasherdan
09-02-2004, 03:33 PM
How much does a Squall cost? Sorry if im kinda jacking the thread.

The standard is $643 .... How much did I spend on it ... hmmm....

I had them add that, add this, and threw that on for good measure .....

I think this ended up running me $850 ......

Not that I've done the math ... I'm just using this thing and to hell with the rest!!!!

Adrenaline_Junkie
09-02-2004, 04:04 PM
Thanks. I was thinkin about gettin one of those cus they are pretty sweet but im not about to pay that much lol.

judster
09-02-2004, 06:03 PM
nice PPS guns bro...looking good....ive always wanted a squall

50 cal
09-02-2004, 06:13 PM
I need to break out my KP-3 rifle for a bit of fun. It should make the electro guys ogle a bit. :p

slasherdan
09-02-2004, 09:16 PM
I need to break out my KP-3 rifle for a bit of fun. It should make the electro guys ogle a bit. :p

If you're going to be at Shatnerball this weekend I'll keep an eye out for you. Hopefully we can get all the hurricanes on Kayes team!!!

_tMAN
09-03-2004, 09:18 AM
Those are awsome man, looks like you'll have a great time a shatnerball

50 cal
09-03-2004, 06:03 PM
Wish I could go to Shatnerball. The Army is working me like crazy building these 50 cal rifles.
I barely have enough time for a little rec ball on Sundays anymore.

MasonFootball89
09-03-2004, 06:16 PM
Those things are hott