PDA

View Full Version : I need help...

shorty24
09-01-2004, 09:41 PM
I have a retro valve which is supposed to be fully reactive, like the RT valve (i believe), just one problem...it's not. I don't know if this is the way it's supposed to be, but from what i've heard, i don't think it is. The valve works fine, it just doesn't kick the trigger back hard enough to sustain firing. I think it might be the on/off - it seems to stick a little. Or else i just need a new valve... I'd be willing to trade a stock 68 Classic (brand new, all original parts, single star classic valve, used only 5 or 6 times) for a valve of some sort (other than a stock one, of course). Ask for pics...

WenULiVeUdiE
09-01-2004, 11:54 PM
Maybe your input pressure is too low. What kind of tank are you using? If it's adjustable, try turning it up to about 850 and see if it helps.

shorty24
09-02-2004, 11:55 AM
i'm using a 68/3000 pure energy preset...i don't know if you can change the output pressure on these tanks. any help would be appreciated!

Chronobreak
09-02-2004, 01:20 PM
whats the psi out on that tank?

take the on/off out and remove the pin and get soem oil isnide that thing.

generaly speaking u dont want the gun to go full auto so easily. usualy if u can sweetspot a few shots then its where it should be but u shouldnt be able to sutain full-auto for more then a few seconds

Adrenaline_Junkie
09-02-2004, 02:27 PM
YOUR FROM HAMILTON! HOLY SHIZ! My mom lives there and i stay there every once and a while. Where do you play at man? I didnt know anyone around there shot a mag. Everyone i see at M-40 doesnt use one and i havnt seen any at Crossfire. If ya ever need anything man just ask, i always have spare mag stuff layin around from my gun and you live close enough to me that i could drop it off. I pmd ya so lmk

WenULiVeUdiE
09-02-2004, 02:39 PM
YOUR FROM HAMILTON! HOLY SHIZ! My mom lives there and i stay there every once and a while. Where do you play at man? I didnt know anyone around there shot a mag. Everyone i see at M-40 doesnt use one and i havnt seen any at Crossfire. If ya ever need anything man just ask, i always have spare mag stuff layin around from my gun and you live close enough to me that i could drop it off. I pmd ya so lmk

Someone is excited.

It really sounds like your input pressure. But I dont know mags all to well so I could easily be wrong.

Adrenaline_Junkie
09-02-2004, 02:54 PM
If only you realized how much this state sucks man. I never thought anyone else around here had a mag. Its rare to ever even see anyone that lives close to me on AO. Anyway, it does sound like your input pressure may be to low.

shorty24
09-03-2004, 10:39 PM
the input pressure is at almost exactly 800 psi - shouldn't be too low. i fooled around with the on/off, and it seems to be fine, now, but thanks for your help.

hey man - i don't usually play at M-40, but i been there a coupla times...great place! and i have a sweet mag...for pics, look at the "my first custom mag cont." post a coupla pages back.