PDA

View Full Version : PB shirt that I made

Chojin Man
09-01-2004, 09:43 PM
First off I got the idea from Mango at Texball. He had a sticker on his hopper lid of this. So I thought it would make a great tshirt. I'm also going to try to give one away for the gun of the month. If you win I can change the colors how ever you want.

DiSoRdeR
09-01-2004, 09:46 PM
Thats cool, whats behind him though :confused:

Chojin Man
09-01-2004, 09:50 PM
Its just the background. The way the iron ons work it was easier to have a background than to try to cut everything out individualy

p8ntball72
09-01-2004, 09:56 PM
did you miss the shift key on the last ! ?

GoatBoy
09-01-2004, 10:17 PM
I wonder how it would look if it said "OMG LOLZ I'M PLAYING PAINTBALLZ!!!!1"

ilikePB
09-01-2004, 10:24 PM

More like " OMG LOLZ I'M PLAYING PAINTBALLZ AND PWNING TEH NEWBZORS!!!1!ELEVEN!!1!!!ONE

CodeMA
09-01-2004, 10:28 PM
ahha, sooo how about the hookup for the team member folk Bro?

great shirt, at Jinx we have the same design/logo, but with "I'm on the Internet" insted or something of that nature... I dont rember exactly... its leet reguardless :)

Chojin Man
09-01-2004, 11:08 PM

not a bad idea lol . and it is officaly three ! for every 1 ;) i read it in the 1337 handbook.

ahha, sooo how about the hookup for the team member folk Bro?

great shirt, at Jinx we have the same design/logo, but with "I'm on the Internet" insted or something of that nature... I dont rember exactly... its leet reguardless :)

Well post up on flagstation or something so we can ball sometime. What shirt color do you want?
Whats Jinx? and ya thats what the original says.

Carbon
09-02-2004, 01:24 AM
HAHAHAH! Andrew that shirt is tha illest!

Halliday
09-02-2004, 01:39 AM
I like it. Creepy :argh:

gc82000
09-02-2004, 02:08 AM
I dont get it. :confused:
and what is pwning. Ah kids the kids these days. :D

Blazingace
09-02-2004, 03:10 AM
the 1337 handbook?

!!!1??????

I am sorry, but this sounds alot like AGG to me. To much trying to be cool and not enough trying to improve skills.

If I have the same amount of skills as some of these guys have cool I would be playing for Trauma by now!!!1 :p

Sweet shirt by the way. I do love PB t-shirts.

dynastyfan
09-02-2004, 06:36 AM
for some reason when i look at the guy it makes me chuckle

Mango
09-02-2004, 07:46 AM
hahahaha! nice one!

CodeMA
09-02-2004, 02:10 PM
Black and Red works...

Jinx is a hacker/gamer/geek clothing company I mod fourms for (jinx.com)

the !!!1!!! is all leet speak junk(or rather an accdent basicly, same thing with the all bases belong to us comment, that one was due to a korean kid mis translilateing, and well, it took off...anyway), and originats from the online gameing/geek world in general...

Im busy this weekend for sure, unless you can ball monday? I know were open monday(oh Im now "offically" a reff at Maddogz it seems...LOL) if not prolly next weekend... I think... Sunday Im attending the XTPL event w/ trigger happy, but friday night would work?

Color, hmmm I can dig the black or red f00 sh00... XXL is prefered... :headbang:

but ya, Ill go post on flagstation too about monday or next friday

Chojin Man
09-02-2004, 06:28 PM
HAHAHAH! Andrew that shirt is tha illest!

Carbon:Thanks dude did you get my pm?

Mango: you my negro HOLLA!

CodeMa: So do you get a discount at Maddogs? :D Right now I can play Mon. or Fri. You think very many people will show up on Mon. though?

CodeMA
09-02-2004, 08:46 PM
I get store credit and I THINK feild time not included in that...

Ill find out the projections possibly Sat, Ron and the "head reff" folk thats on there team will be gone to a tourney in OK, soooo ya... Ill see about monday, but It looks like Im working from 3-10 Sat...bleh so I actually have to get up at some point sat morning after all night gameing LAN...sux0rz...anyway... ya... LMK I guess.... Ill play eather day....or both..

Bulldog
09-03-2004, 10:26 AM
:rofl: That's great, if you decide to sell them, I'll take one.

Chojin Man
09-03-2004, 02:52 PM
Don't think I can. :(

1. It wasn't my idea/design. It's Mango's
2. The picture of the guy is probably copyrighted somewhere.

Mango might be able to though.

logamus
09-03-2004, 03:44 PM
if its mangos, you need to add "kbye" in there somewhere. or "die in a fire". personally, i would love a die in a fire shirt.

giggle

Mango
09-03-2004, 06:39 PM
HAH! I have nothing to do with it other than discovering it online. I think the original pic came off of a product of some sort. I think I have an original floating around somewhere. I think it was a beverage. It gained interweb fame through people doing things like you and I to the pic.