PDA

View Full Version : I need to be cool for school!

dyerules
09-01-2004, 10:00 PM
Well its time for school again, yay, and that means i get a new awesomee backpack beacue my old fell apart. Soo what i was wondering is: what is the best paintball(company) back pack for school. I need a quite a bit of usable room for books and i dont wanna get one and find out i only have a marker compartment. Thanks for the help.

And, anyone know where to find a nice stock for an illusion pump marker?

elpimpo
09-01-2004, 11:56 PM
i bet dye has some

FragTek
09-01-2004, 11:58 PM
http://www.dyeprecision.com/luggage_pages/backpacker.html

elpimpo
09-02-2004, 12:26 AM
those are pretty dank... to bad they are out of stock

Enemy
09-02-2004, 03:24 AM
dye is the only backpack i can think of and they are 100 bucks.. still kinda want one though!

Wc Keep
09-02-2004, 10:30 AM
i have the dye backpack and here is my review.

yes i shelled out 98 bucks for it. my first impression was wow it looks nice. it has tons of pockets on the outside and even has a strap on the outside to put your goggles barrel case and gun. the arm straps are very heavy duty. were talking about 2.5-3 inches wide with about 1/2 inch of foam thickness. very strong, takes a lot to rip unlike some backpacks. inside its a big for school. it has two pockets inside that take up space and then the big section. for books there is more than enough room. for paintball there is no where near enough room.

worth 100 bucks.........not really.

other backpacks to look into nexed $66
jt suv $88 (same as dye one though)
raven day pack backpack on sale at pbgear for 25 bucks
empire back pack $35

so there are a few choices that are all from good companies.

McMagaman
09-02-2004, 11:09 AM
This is not a paintball company but Dakine makes awesome back packs. Me and my bro use them for paintball and school never were out, they have a life time warrenty but you'll probably never need it and the look cool as well :dance: . Bought mine at West49.

Irelandunfree
09-02-2004, 01:37 PM
The nexed looks cool, and its cheaper then the DYE. If you really want to be cool use one of those roller back packs and wear flood pants :D

Crazy
09-02-2004, 01:44 PM
nxe makes some nice bags.

Destructo6
09-02-2004, 02:26 PM
The Oakley Icon, fullsize. I survived at college, with my motorcycle as primary transportation, largely due to the Icon. Well, sorta. It can fit a surprising amount of stuff: 12-pack of beer/soda, or 2 gallons of milk, bread, etc. Oh yeah, it can fit a whole day's worth of books. The zippers are heavy duty and there's a secondary flap over the back. Available for $120 in a range of colors.

http://mirror.altrec.com/images/shop/photos/OAK/10380_m.jpg?2

ghideon
09-02-2004, 06:18 PM
The Oakley Icon, fullsize. I survived at college, with my motorcycle as primary transportation, largely due to the Icon. Well, sorta. It can fit a surprising amount of stuff: 12-pack of beer/soda, or 2 gallons of milk, bread, etc. Oh yeah, it can fit a whole day's worth of books. The zippers are heavy duty and there's a secondary flap over the back. Available for $120 in a range of colors.

http://mirror.altrec.com/images/shop/photos/OAK/10380_m.jpg?2

I picked up one of those 4 years ago for use with my motorcycle. Highly recommended. Never had a problem with it.

mcveighr
09-02-2004, 07:19 PM
Mountain Equiptment Co-Op