PDA

View Full Version : Need serious letters

GA Devil
09-02-2004, 08:03 AM
Ok Im putting together a "campain" of sorts to Sports Illustrated. I want serious letters about the sport of paintball and why it would be a good idea to have them add it in their magazine more. My thoughts is it will boost their sales, bring more players in, possibly bring some prices down due to more volume and show more of the world outside of paintball that it is a legit sport. Theres no limit to what good this could do for the sport of paintball. Now dont just send letter that say "paintball is cool" these need to be professional letters. I figure if I can collect enough letters it will make more of a punch then a bunch of people sending them in randomly. Send all letters to:

Devil's Den Paintball
1530 W. Walnut Ave.
Dalton, GA 30721

Make sure you include your city and state in your sig.

If you own, manage or work for a store, field or service center, include that in your sig.

If you play for a team add that and what you are in the team (ie captain, or even position you play)

Any questions feel free to ask. I hope to see a ton of letters cause the more I am able to send in the easier it will be to show them. I will read the letters just to make sure we as the paintball community will be taken seriously.

danoxide
09-02-2004, 04:21 PM
nice idea.....

:cheers:

Automaggin2
09-02-2004, 05:48 PM
It's a hell of alot better then those damn worthless online petitions! :clap:

AGDlover
09-02-2004, 08:03 PM
who should we write it to?

GA Devil
09-03-2004, 10:02 AM
It will be written to Sports Illustrated. Im just collecting them all up with my proposal letter so they can all hit the desk at once.

Thordic
09-03-2004, 10:52 AM
Deadline?

GA Devil
09-03-2004, 11:41 AM
Havent set 1 yet but would like to get them off by the end of the month so maybe , just maybe, they may look at Cup.