PDA

View Full Version : Raffle For Goodies!

tasker89
09-02-2004, 09:37 AM
Hey all you Shatnerballers, AO Junkies and Mancow haters!!

Many of you have asked (and/or complained :cry: ) about the high price of paint at this event. Every case of paint sold for the game will directly impact some fantastic charitable organizations. The Hundred Club and Ahead with Horses are both very noble causes and we at CenterFlag are happy to support them. That being said, we are also aware that you players are making a sacrifice (by paying a premium on the paint) to support this event, these charities and the sport of paintball in general. As a way of saying thanks to all the players who are participating, CenterFlag Paintball Products, Chipley Custom Machine and ZAP Paintball will be raffling off the following prizes.

1 Chipley J2 Cocker (Retail Value: $800.00) :shooting:
1 Chipley Series 5 Cocker (Retail Value: $400.00) :shooting:
1 CenterFlag 420 70cui Air System (Retail Value: $249.00) :dance:

Each case of paint sold from the CenterFlag/ZAP trailer will provide players with an entry into the raffle. Winners will be determined following the end of paint sales at the event. Be sure to stop by our trailer and say hello!

Regards,
The Staff at CenterFlag

deathstalker
09-02-2004, 11:56 AM
I guess I'm in the minority because I think paint prices are very reasonable. That said, thanks for the opportunity to win some GREAT prizes! You guys are going above and beyond by putting up such high-end items.

The Frymarker
09-02-2004, 12:03 PM
Wooohooo :clap:

Lumberjack
09-02-2004, 12:11 PM
Free stuff rocks!! :bounce: