PDA

View Full Version : Bob Long with his Trapdoor-Feed Ripper-Timmy [pic]

JanStah
10-25-2001, 10:26 AM
http://www.warpig.com/paintball/tournament/nppl/2001/worldcup/gallery5/MVC229S.jpg

(Thanks Warpig)

I LOVE that Ripper carving! It's so sweet!

Jan.

wyn1370
10-25-2001, 10:29 AM
anybody know if that mod is available? I remember a while back that Tom showed us a picture of this before giving it to Bob. But are they available to the general public?

Temo Vryce
10-25-2001, 10:56 AM
I believe that the trap door is still in the R&D stage. I could be wrong on this but I'm sure that if I am, Tom or someone else will correct me.

zads27
10-25-2001, 12:45 PM
Anyone know what feed tube threads timmys take?
These should definately be made for angels. If it were to be so, I would snatch one up for my dark angel ASAP.. even though I'm gonna lose my dark lcd for a SFL as soon as possible.
Hey Tom, want to trade? I want to be back with the best company in the business. I sold my std. mag cuz I was in a money crunch :(

wyn1370
10-25-2001, 01:09 PM
Couldn't tell you. The feed tubes are locktited on at the factory, I don't plan on taking mine off. But I can tell you that they have a setscrew, if that helps.
If I'm not mistaken, Bob's was modified to have the balls feed into the side of the body, not through the regular feed tube.

FeelTheRT
10-25-2001, 03:26 PM
WGP is comming out with a side feed version of Autocockers so it's compatable with the Warp Feed too. I currently have a right feed Cocker and i think it's abit annoying to have the Warp hose wrapping around under the pnumatics.

Chaos
10-25-2001, 09:17 PM
get one of the dumb new reverse micro cockers and put side feed so you can have MORE attatchments on the side of the gun... those things are so ugly (dont get me wrong I love cockers, but the new reverses suck, I'd kill for an eclipse cocker tho (my friend has one and its godly))...