09-02-2004, 07:43 PM
who thinks it needs to be available in a y

ryanshep
09-02-2004, 07:48 PM
screw the y just get it released!!!

i_baked_cookies
09-02-2004, 07:50 PM
what ryan said

but it MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST have a blade trigger. but why wouldnt it?

slade
09-02-2004, 08:15 PM
personally i think a vert frame would be the best.

Duck Hunt
09-02-2004, 08:26 PM
I have a Y Grip and a warp feed...

I can no longer shoot a gun without a Y Grip or warp, so my answer is THE HAIR TRIGGER WILL NEED TO GO INTO A Y GRIP!!! ;-)

Sean

Xyxyll
09-02-2004, 08:27 PM
Lets let it come out first before we start requesting different frames.

chairman_mao
09-03-2004, 08:08 AM
First off I'm with everyone else let the hAir come out and then maybe we can work on other frames.

Second these polls are pretty useless unless the developer (nicad in this case) is involved. I know everyone is excited about the hAir but honestly give the guy a break he's developed great upgrade and everyone is badgering him to make this and that because they want it.

I'm pretty sure we're beating a dead horse at this point. The hAir thread is inundated with repeat questions and requests do we really need more threads asking for what has already been asked for multiple times? Take a pill and relax it's all going to come in due time

trains are bad
09-03-2004, 08:14 AM
The Yframe is the reson I shoot a mag. Otherwise I would probably have an 03+shocker.

A regular hair ~='03 shocker, so I therefore I won't get one.

Chronobreak
09-03-2004, 11:04 AM

I can no longer shoot a gun without a Y Grip or warp, so my answer is THE HAIR TRIGGER WILL NEED TO GO INTO A Y GRIP!!! ;-)

Sean

amen im severely used to warps and y-grips to the point that i cant really play without them. using other guns is a REAL pain for me litteraly 45* hurt my wrist. I could manage a vert too but y-grip really would be better

FlawleZ
09-03-2004, 02:08 PM
Thank you slade!

Vert Frame PLEASE!

noahyay
09-03-2004, 05:52 PM
i think AGD should sticky this considering that the hair is one of the most important things ever to happen to the automag and this is important to the hAir

Chronobreak
09-03-2004, 05:55 PM
no but i think one of the mods should resticky the MAIN thread...not sure why it ever came down along with the official automag pictures...infact think im gonna pm one of the mods and see

jewie27
09-25-2004, 01:49 AM
Y not? I have one right now, it's the best. No more wrist bending at extreme angles. I also hope that it can be intellifed; that's how I run my WARP feed.

JimmyBeam
09-25-2004, 03:21 AM

I can no longer shoot a gun without a Y Grip or warp
Sean

im sorry

Creative Mayhem
09-25-2004, 08:06 AM
Okay guys, I wish you would at least read the material already available to you. First off... the hAir is a ways off, so stop asking. Second, Nicad has stated that hAir will be available for Y and Verts, but Colin will be doing them personally, and will take some time to complete each. Intelliframes, if picked up by AGD will be done on more of a mass production basis, not neccesarily fast but will be done faster than one guy swamped with an crapload of frames to do.

Lay off all the whining and complaining about how its not done, and stop with all the questions that have been answered over and over again. Thank you and have a nice friggen day :D

Furby#1
09-25-2004, 07:56 PM
Okay guys, I wish you would at least read the material already available to you. First off... the hAir is a ways off, so stop asking. Second, Nicad has stated that hAir will be available for Y and Verts, but Colin will be doing them personally, and will take some time to complete each. Intelliframes, if picked up by AGD will be done on more of a mass production basis, not neccesarily fast but will be done faster than one guy swamped with an crapload of frames to do.

Lay off all the whining and complaining about how its not done, and stop with all the questions that have been answered over and over again. Thank you and have a nice friggen day :D

i agree i talk to the collin and the guys all the time and u guys need to chill. unless he gets a large donation from everyone who wants one ITS UP TO THE LAWERS. MONEY RUNS THE WORLD AND HES NOT RICH. so you guys need to just stop whining like little babies and WAIT for it to come out.

Collin see you soon.
P.S. still want to see the A5 ;) ;) ;)

Adrenaline_Junkie
09-25-2004, 08:35 PM
Personally i think itd be coo if you could send in w/e frame you want and have em put the mod in as long as they know it will fit. Itd be kinda dumb to say just every frame cause i know a lot of frames prob wont fit everything. Anyway, if there wont be an option like that then id say it needs to have a vert frame version and a zgrip version :D lol

TheTramp
09-26-2004, 12:02 PM
screw the y just get it released!!!

There's really nothing else to be said.

jewie27
09-26-2004, 12:43 PM

So does that mean it will really come in a Y-Grip??????????

Creative Mayhem
09-26-2004, 01:50 PM
So does that mean it will really come in a Y-Grip??????????

STOP THE INSANITY!!!!!!!!!

READ THE DAMN POSTS!!!!!!!

Mr. Mouse
09-26-2004, 02:20 PM
i like the way it is in the demo vid, but whatever they'll probabley end up doing something like that

nevets11_2003
09-26-2004, 07:48 PM
how can the y grip hook up like an intelliframe? do they both have the cords and switches on them????
thanks

Adrenaline_Junkie
09-26-2004, 08:06 PM
Both the ygrip and intelliframes (RPG frames also) have a mount on them that allows you to put a roller switch on it then hook a wire to it from your hopper. For instructions on how to do this go to www.airgun.com The parts needed can be bought at radioshack.

Aiecc Ixi
09-26-2004, 09:32 PM
who cares as long as they get it out... and besides once they get it out would it be that difficult for some people to modify it and put it into a y grip... just gotta think a bit kids :tard:

REDRT
09-26-2004, 09:57 PM
Urban legend = hair trigger

jewie27
09-26-2004, 11:03 PM
Urban ledgion = hair trigger

*Legend*

REDRT
09-28-2004, 06:56 PM
*Legend*

I knew ledgion was wrong, but I could not for the life of me think how legend was spelled. Thanks.

jewie27
09-29-2004, 02:29 AM
no problem, spelling is the only thing I'm good at in school.

Look at my post count now! It's 666.........

Mosfet
09-29-2004, 09:16 AM
Wheres the Vert frame option, and the I don't care option?

Just get it out and get it out quick.