PDA

View Full Version : Ahhh I Need Battery Charged!!!

minimagjim
09-03-2004, 12:21 AM
OH NO!!!

I have been without a job for the past few months and low on funds and never got around to getting a charger for my emag! And now its 2 days before the BIG GAME and NO JUICE in the battery. I'm calling out to see who can be generous enough to help me out. All i need is battery charge time thats it nothing much. I will be camping on the grounds friday night and saturday so i will be around. I figure i will be able to pick up one there but it serves me no purpose if i cant get my battery charged when i am there!!!!

SO please somebody help me, ill be very happy if someone could just charge my battery before the game or if i could borrow one and they hold my dead one(as in no juice it was working fine) as collateral.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

MINIMAGJIM aka Jimmy "Clown Shoes" Forte

Muzikman
09-03-2004, 02:38 AM
I am sure you can find one once you are there. If you can not, come find me (Long hair, glasses, with camera and wearing a orange Palmers tshirt (more than likely). I'll find you someone to charge that Batt.

deathstalker
09-03-2004, 07:04 AM
What time are you leaving for the field? I thought you lived by me (Montrose and Laramie) and I took the day off from work today so if you're going to be around, PM me and I'll give you my number.

SeeK
09-03-2004, 11:28 AM
I am sure you can find one once you are there. If you can not, come find me (Long hair, glasses, with camera and wearing a orange Palmers tshirt (more than likely). I'll find you someone to charge that Batt.

I guess I'll have to build a charging station. Anybody have an old 12V car battery? We don't need it to start a car, just suck the remaining life out of it.

FYI: The mechanical mode exists for just this very reason! Let's see what the other electro users do.