PDA

View Full Version : E2 vs Osiris

m20power
09-03-2004, 05:09 PM
Hey there,
I was going to get an E1 but I then discovered that the new E2 was coming out. While looking around I discovered that the Osiris mod is only 475. The E2 is 450 I belive.

Im looking for some opinions from people. What would offer me more performance. If I were to do the osiris mod then I belive I would be able to do a half block mod. Some of my friends are machinists and offered to mill my body for me.

So both are fast, prevent chops, one with eyes and the other by letting you set your LPR preassure extremely low. Both offer electric triggers. The osiris will have a bulkier front end. I also belive the rocker trigger on the osiris is banned from tounaments.

Thanks for any help.

PS if this is a repost im sorry.

Automaggot68
09-03-2004, 05:30 PM
One of my friends, His girlfriend plays for Lady Osiris. Most of the time her guns are in peices on her floor--Broken.

I have no experience with the Osiris Cockers, but I do with the Eblade....and I like the feel of the Eblade.
I have some Experience with the older PGI Cockers, and I didn't care for them at all

ilikePB
09-03-2004, 05:34 PM
You might also want to think about waiting for the PBX mQ-vlave and trigger frame to come out. It will blow the E2 and Osiris out of the water. It should be out at the World Cup.

PBX Ronin 23
09-03-2004, 05:36 PM
Thanks for the props!!!

ilikePB
09-03-2004, 05:41 PM
Thanks for the props!!!
No problem, I was just speaking the truth. My next gun will be a PBX cocker. Not that I'm getting rid of the Norseman, I'll just have 2 absurdly reliable and ridiculously fast guns.

m20power
09-04-2004, 02:36 AM
Can you tell me more about this PBX mQ-vlave.
I was planning on getting an E2 from my shop but I have made no commitments yet, and the fact that I have yet to recieve the Nelson springs I ordered 2.5 weeks ago dosent make me too happy about them.

The cocker I am building has the following set up, in case it helps.....
Blank body - milled by a friend
WGP tickler LPR
STO Ram
Kapp 3 way
Madman rocket valve
14 inch all american .691
wgp hinge trigger
orracle front block
orracle hammer
custom delrin bolt, a copy of bonebrakes design
CCM delrin Back block
Delrin pull pin
Pink hoses :-) gotta have a sense of humor
68/4500 apocalypse n2 tank

All this cost me 190 not including the tank. I already have all the IVG and set screw in case anyone is wondering.

I get tired of the 6.5 pound nitro tank so I will proably sell it and get a 45/4500 in the near future. My old Bulldog just wont recharge fast enough. Anything over 13 a second and its all over the place.

PBX Ronin 23
09-04-2004, 08:14 AM
Can you tell me more about this PBX mQ-vlave.
I was planning on getting an E2 from my shop but I have made no commitments yet, and the fact that I have yet to recieve the Nelson springs I ordered 2.5 weeks ago dosent make me too happy about them.

The cocker I am building has the following set up, in case it helps.....
Blank body - milled by a friend
WGP tickler LPR
STO Ram
Kapp 3 way
Madman rocket valve
14 inch all american .691
wgp hinge trigger
orracle front block
orracle hammer
custom delrin bolt, a copy of bonebrakes design
CCM delrin Back block
Delrin pull pin
Pink hoses :-) gotta have a sense of humor
68/4500 apocalypse n2 tank

All this cost me 190 not including the tank. I already have all the IVG and set screw in case anyone is wondering.

I get tired of the 6.5 pound nitro tank so I will proably sell it and get a 45/4500 in the near future. My old Bulldog just wont recharge fast enough. Anything over 13 a second and its all over the place.You'll have to ditch everything that goes into the lower tube of the body. The Delrin back block isn't the best idea for cockers that cycle at higher rates. The weight savings doesn't represent a good trade-off if the threads aren't going to be holding up for too long. It's a gimmick that will prove itself to be just that, a gimmick.

For more info, check out PBN's Electro Cocker section for the "PBX Unleashes 20bps cocker."