PDA

View Full Version : wierd problem with ReTro

SOAD8789
09-03-2004, 11:46 PM
well, just got my retro valve, and i aired it up for the first time, and some air flew out of the back velocity nut. scared the crap out of me. it just bursted out, and then stopped. i unscreewed my tank, and screwed it back in, no problem. what was that short burst of air? also, the darn valve will NOT go into the body with the rail on. it'll go in if i take of the bolt, but when i put the bolt on, it wont slide in....i got it in there the first time, but ive kept trying, and its NOT going in. help?

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
09-04-2004, 01:44 PM
patience dont force anything just line it up and slide it in, make sure the valve is flush with the rail when you put it in and not at an angle and make sure the pin goes in the z lock? which is the groove.

SOAD8789
09-04-2004, 05:02 PM
lol, i got it in there. i know not to try and force it in. i just took it apart, put the valve in the body, then put the rail/trigger frame on. workin like a charm. i played with it for the first time today.....man this thing ROCKS. sweetspotting this thing is so easy, i can get it to shoot strings of paint. it honestly surpised me how fast it was shootin. and to think...i never thought there would be that much of a difference....