PDA

View Full Version : xbox problems help

atm743
09-04-2004, 12:50 AM
ok i jest got a new xbox with some games. the games are all used. i have about 8 games. the xbox is brand new out of the box. well anyway one game out of all dosent work. its tony hawks pro skater 2x and when it loads. a screen comes up and say's to connect the dvd playback remote. but the this is that its a game not a dvd. i tryed the game on my friends xbox and works find. i dont know whats wong with it. should i get a new game??? befor i got the new xbox i bought a used one from the mall and did the same thing plus other things soo i retured it to get a new one. but now it still dosent play it. i dont see y it works fine on my friends xbox but dosent work at all for my new one. help me out.

Head knight of Ni
09-04-2004, 12:55 AM
Does your friend have the dvd kit on his Box?

atm743
09-04-2004, 12:56 AM
no we both dont have one.

Darken Sun
09-04-2004, 09:47 AM
your friend might have a samsung and you have a phillips or a thomson. Samsungs read the fastest and can read pretty much anything, for example my friend has a really scratched up Halo cd that wouldn't work in my xbox(phillips drive) but it worked perfectly in his(samsung). hope this helps

atm743
09-04-2004, 10:11 AM
ooo that may be. but if i have the crapy drive will it work if i get the same game in new condition???