PDA

View Full Version : BPS with mag

Lvis201
09-04-2004, 06:41 AM
Hey guys, im wondering what would be the best upgrade to get the most bps out of my mag. At the moment it has a stock valve and bolt on it. If i could buy one thing (hyper, xvalve, retro valve, etc.) what would you suggest? i would reeeally like to get up into the 12 - 16 bps range. Would that be possible with one of those? Thnx guys.

Chronobreak
09-04-2004, 09:47 AM
omg u can hit 12-16 on the calssic vavle? id dint think it would even shoot over like 14....u have a double trigger with safety? if so x-valve w/lvlX is the way to go otherwise u could get an intelli, the hyperframe would max out around 15 so u wouldnt be shooting any faster just making yuor mag more unreliable...go with the x

Cougar
09-04-2004, 12:33 PM
omg u can hit 12-16 on the calssic vavle? id dint think it would even shoot over like 14....u have a double trigger with safety? if so x-valve w/lvlX is the way to go otherwise u could get an intelli, the hyperframe would max out around 15 so u wouldnt be shooting any faster just making yuor mag more unreliable...go with the x

First of all, he never said he could get up to 12-16 with the classic. He said he'd like to be able to do it on his mag. If I were you, I would get the X-Valve. Then go with the ULT. After that I'd get a new grip frame such as an Intelli, Y-Grip, or one of the many Vert ones. Or you could pick up a Hyperframe off of ebay and put in a new board, Solenoids, and somne eyes. Then get a new body such as the ULE and tap it for eyes. Then you'll have one hella fast mag. Or you could skip all the above and just go get a devil mag.

Lvis201
09-06-2004, 04:42 PM
Yeah, cougar got the idea. i never said i achieved that with the stock valve. but yeah, its looking like the first upgrade i want is a xvalve. could someone explain to me what a ULT is? Thnx.

Adrenaline_Junkie
09-06-2004, 04:46 PM
the ULT is an on/off that you put in you valve that makes your trigger pull a lot lighter. Couger failed to mention that the devilmag upgrade tha he was refering to cost 350 to get done if you send in your mag with a ULE body and a hyperframe and that the devilmag itself costs 850. I would suggest you get an Xvalve with ULT and then a nice trigger frame.

RoboBeaver
09-06-2004, 06:34 PM
get an xvalve, i can pull a steady 12 bps with mine

Sac
09-06-2004, 06:41 PM
x-valve, ULT, Intelli, Trigger Stops, i can outshoot a revvy with that setup properly tuned.

Lvis201
09-06-2004, 08:31 PM
thnx for the info guys. is this the ult kit yall are referring to? http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=358&categoryID=9

If not could someone post a link to one?

Sac
09-06-2004, 08:43 PM
thats the one.

misenhei
09-07-2004, 12:06 PM
i can hit 12 bps on my classic....but like you said - only goes about 20 feet