PDA

View Full Version : Agd

HeyLookItsADuck
09-04-2004, 12:32 PM
my friend keeps telling me that AGD went out of business, and he read it in a magazine, is this true?

-=Squid=-
09-04-2004, 12:33 PM
No.

Chronobreak
09-04-2004, 12:34 PM
what magazine..i gotta see this...agd has govt funding and backing of loyal customers..there not going anywhere

_tMAN
09-04-2004, 12:34 PM
definetly not true at all. What "Magazine" would this be?

HeyLookItsADuck
09-04-2004, 12:40 PM
im not sure what magazine, he just told me it happened, and his friend was backing him up.. i didnt believe it was true..

Automaggot68
09-04-2004, 12:59 PM
Three Shoppe's here in town say the same thing. Dont beleive them.
I told the Asian guy working there that they weren't, and of course he didn't believe me.
Then again PPC Paintbal sells high end guns and HPa tanks......and doesn't have a HPa fill station.
They want $160 for a Regular Halo b, and $70 for an Empire Reloader A (the Revvy version)
Kaye Has stuff going on in the side, and after reading some other posts like this months ago, people had said that Paintball is pretty much his Hobby? Please dont hold me to that statement, it's one of those 'If I recall correctly' type of dealies

BTW, Welcome to AO! :D

HeyLookItsADuck
09-04-2004, 01:23 PM
oo my friend just told me the magazine, he said he read it in pb2x 3-4 months ago

afultz075
09-04-2004, 02:48 PM
Correct me if i'm wrong, but I believe the actual editor or PB2x is pretty active on these boards, so I'm sure he is aware they're alive and well.

RRfireblade
09-04-2004, 04:03 PM
my friend keeps telling me that AGD went out of business, and he read it in a magazine, is this true?

Went out? Obviously not since they still answer the phones and sell product.

Going out? That's open to debate.....their not exactly 'booming' in the paintball industry right now.It safe to say thier not on the climb.

Soon to be out? Also debatable. Wouldn't suprise me a bit if Tom had the right offer,and he decide to go off digging up bones full time......and probably be much happier as well. ;)

OhMyAMoose
09-04-2004, 04:15 PM
Haha, I went to my local field to get my tank filled up. I was walking out and 2 kids came up to me and asked "hey, is that a shocker?" I said that it was an Automag RT ULE. They said "Didn't they stop making automags? I heard that AGD went out of business."
I told them that AGD was still in business and they are still making guns.

SniperSmurf
09-04-2004, 05:26 PM
Well, my friend told me that he fills his HPA cylinder with Helium to make his gun lighter... :rolleyes:
He also says that his cat speaks to him in Latin and that clouds are made out of cotton candy, but then again, he's a :tard: . Sounds like your friends may be in the same sinking boat as him...

pointm@n
09-04-2004, 06:42 PM

yes now go away :tard: ;)

SpecialBlend2786
09-04-2004, 07:30 PM
Soon to be out? Also debatable. Wouldn't suprise me a bit if Tom had the right offer,and he decide to go off digging up bones full time......and probably be much happier as well. ;)

Tis what i fear. :(

gc82000
09-05-2004, 07:26 AM
The editor PB2X is Josh2xtreme and he tries to back AGD as much as he can.
As for your friend enlighten him with a few bonus balls.

Cyberious
09-05-2004, 10:15 AM
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah and the Weekly World News says that Hitler is still alive every once in a while. Don't believe everything you read in the media. Learn that and you are on your way to true enlightenment.

Cyberious...
Somewhere in the middle of Hurricane Francis.

1stdeadeye
09-05-2004, 09:02 PM
There was an article about 4 months ago in PB2X that stated that AGD was going to stop making Electronic Markers, so your friend must have misinterpreted this.

1ofkind
09-05-2004, 09:21 PM
im not sure what magazine, he just told me it happened, and his friend was backing him up.. i didnt believe it was true..

Hahaha you got punk'd

mobius
09-06-2004, 01:48 AM
Three Shoppe's here in town say the same thing. Dont beleive them.
I told the Asian guy working there that they weren't, and of course he didn't believe me.
Then again PPC Paintbal sells high end guns and HPa tanks......and doesn't have a HPa fill station.
They want $160 for a Regular Halo b, and $70 for an Empire Reloader A (the Revvy version)
Kaye Has stuff going on in the side, and after reading some other posts like this months ago, people had said that Paintball is pretty much his Hobby? Please dont hold me to that statement, it's one of those 'If I recall correctly' type of dealies

BTW, Welcome to AO! :D

Gagh! I hate PPC Paintball. The kids that work there are more interested in playing Counterstrike in the back room than helping customers. They're also completely disinterested in paintball, but they can tell you everything about the latest Airsoft guns they carry. I live less than two miles down the road from them, yet I drive to Velocity Paintball in Poway for all my local proshop needs.

Listerine
09-06-2004, 03:57 PM
LOL. Nope.

Tell your friend to do some better research next time. :)

TeamNausea
09-06-2004, 04:17 PM
yeah it said no more e/xmags thats what he must've read and just thought thats all they had or sumthin....Just like deadeye said

spacedtedybear
09-06-2004, 04:19 PM
http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/images/07-minister.jpg
" I am telling you AGD is out of business. All mag infidels have committed suicide outside the ruins of their office. As an act of spite, AGD boobied trapped all their valves to explode with a force of 10 MT when pressurized because they are criminals and immoral mercenaries who eat their own children. I will take you to the ruins in one hour, To prove that AGD no longer exist."

1stdeadeye
09-06-2004, 07:14 PM
http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/images/07-minister.jpg
" I am telling you AGD is out of business. All mag infidels have committed suicide outside the ruins of their office. As an act of spite, AGD boobied trapped all their valves to explode with a force of 10 MT when pressurized because they are criminals and immoral mercenaries who eat their own children. I will take you to the ruins in one hour, To prove that AGD no longer exist."

Bwaahahahahahaaha :clap: :spit_take

dyeguy65
09-06-2004, 07:32 PM
Bwaahahahahahaaha :clap: :spit_take

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: