PDA

View Full Version : Any good fields in Central PA or near West Chester, PA?

afultz075
09-04-2004, 02:55 PM
Well, i've been finding that i'm getting extremely bored playing time after time at the field that's here in town, so I want to try something different. I live about 1/2 hour south of State College, PA and I have relatives I visit occasionally that live in West Chester, PA. Does anyone know if any good fields in these areas? I'm willing to travel about 1 1/2 hours from where I live and maybe 1/2 hour to 45 minutes from West Chester.

Thanks!

sponsor.me
09-04-2004, 09:18 PM
:shooting: ok i am not sure exactly where west chester PA is but in alburtis PA there is a field called alpha paintball and it is pretty nice.. a sup air field hyperpipe ..and hard bunker are the speedballs .. then they have 3 woods.. a fourth is under repair, and they are gonna be building another pure woods soon.. u might want to check it out :tard:

RogueFactoryKid
09-04-2004, 09:23 PM
You live anywhere near Altoona? if you do i kno some guys that run there own Air course they bought

afultz075
09-04-2004, 09:28 PM
Altoona is about an hour and a half away from me. I've been there several times to watch high school football games and stuff so it's not out of the question.

afultz075
09-04-2004, 09:30 PM
:shooting: ok i am not sure exactly where west chester PA is but in alburtis PA there is a field called alpha paintball and it is pretty nice.. a sup air field hyperpipe ..and hard bunker are the speedballs .. then they have 3 woods.. a fourth is under repair, and they are gonna be building another pure woods soon.. u might want to check it out :tard:

West Chester is a suburb of Philly, it looks like that place might be a little far to travel from there.