PDA

View Full Version : Bear Claw's A Bridge Too Far Sept 11&12

bearclawbob
09-04-2004, 07:02 PM
Millennium Paintball Productions and Bear Claw Paintball are proud to bring you the Third game in the "Brothers In Arms" series...A Bridge Too Far". Come see the fields that CNN's Jason Belini filmed at the April game "D-Day". 68 Caliber.com's Dale Ford calls Bear Claw "orgasmic". Late registration is $60 , event paint only... day of $75 case of 2000 premium, all Weekend air $15 (bottle will be inspected and tagged!) Hot food, USO party Friday night (live band and free food), special effects, free camping, pro shop, player shuttle, tank battles, and on and on. This you must experience. Ask any player from "D-Day". www.bearclawpaintball.com www.mppgames.com 931.433.9595 Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover card are all accepted as well as your check. Camping opens at noon Friday Sept 10, 2004 . Bear Claw is located 1 hr 15 min south , southeast of Nashville Tn. This game will have a photographer from HGTV out of Knoxville. The guys from Atlanta with the D-Day dvd hope to have it finished and available for you to purchase. Friday night USO party will feature live band in period costume playing 40's music. Food will be USO style party will start 7p.m. and last until ????

Camojester
09-05-2004, 02:31 AM
Cant wait! See you there.

:shooting: __________________________ :dance:

Rembrandt
09-05-2004, 03:30 PM
Oh yeah can't wait. I hope that camera crew from Atlanta does have the video ready I would really love to see the end result. Seeing as how I never got the see the CNN special. :(

bearclawbob
09-05-2004, 03:49 PM
Sorry that I've been soooo slow getting the CNN footage on the net. I gave away all the VHS tapes and DVD's I had made almost as soon as I brought them back from the studio. So I have purchased a DVD recorder to burn some of my own from the original VHS tape.
As soon as I get that (hopefully this evening) done I will send it to Camojester who will load it to his website. We're still hopefull that the D-Day DVD gets finished in time. Since my husband (bearclawbob) used to be in the business it is hard to fuss knowing what it is like to edit several hundred hours of footage into a wonderful product. I also understand that crew has been in New York City on another film. Ah, the joys of wonderful chaos... Looking forward to seeing you soonl. Maybe Frances will at least be nice to us.

Susan Juengel
Bear Claw Paintball

Rembrandt
09-05-2004, 07:00 PM
Sounds good. Jester let me know as soon as you get it up on your site.