PDA

View Full Version : My New Markers PICS!!!

p8ntball365
09-04-2004, 07:03 PM
My Markers, System X Eblade all sys x eblade, Classic mag warp isnt on yet, Tribal Twister(Doesn't work yet, IF YOUR GOOD WITH TRIBAL's/TWISTERS GET IN TOUCH WITH ME), My custom B2K leaving me tuesday :cry: . better pics of all markers in morning.

Automaggot68
09-04-2004, 07:21 PM
Looks great!
I'm liking the Cocker!
How do they all perform?

p8ntball365
09-04-2004, 07:28 PM
well other than the tribal, awesome. i just received cocker turned it on and the electric stuff worked, but i havent aired it up but he said it worked, and he lives in my state so ill have a talk with him if it doesnt. the b2k is smooth, the third party guy said the mag rips and hes my good friend so i believe him. 1 star though which is all right. the warp will be on soon, and im putting my power angle on it to so it will be really compact.

dyeguy65
09-04-2004, 07:39 PM
very nice guns my friend. where is the B2K going? you sold it? it looks very nice. whats wrong with the tribal? try www.airsoldier.com they have a lot of tribal stuff. good luck with it.

DG

PS try the tribal forum on PBN

Chipper
09-04-2004, 07:42 PM
So which gun is your main?

And is thier a big difference between BKOs and Tribals 'cause I have fixed my all dfriends BKO a ton of times.

-=Squid=-
09-04-2004, 07:43 PM
Is the solenoid bent on that eblade :tard:

p8ntball365
09-04-2004, 07:57 PM
Chipper-i really have no idea the difference betweent he two i think the tribal is more like an imp then a bushmaster.the main will be my eblade.

dyeguy65-thanks for the links ill check those out right now. im gonna get the tribal working and trade if for another mag im thinking. the b2k was traded for the eblade i didnt have enough time to send the b2k out and its gonna be tuesday until i can send it out.

Squid-the solenoid isnt bent its just at an angle to allow room for the lpr, system x eblades have different pneu's i think.

slade
09-04-2004, 08:10 PM
Chipper-i really have no idea the difference betweent he two i think the tribal is more like an imp then a bushmaster.the main will be my eblade.
isnt the imp just a bushmaster knock off?

p8ntball365
09-04-2004, 08:17 PM
i guess you could say that, but pds is different from vision. another example is the board is in the gripframe, bushmasters are shorter and are not as long, a little bit heavier though.
i hope that made sense.

FragTek
09-05-2004, 01:52 PM
Actually the Tribal is based on a similar but different design than the bushy/impy.

Do you know if the problem is electrical or mechanical? If it's electrical I know I can get it running, if it's mechanical I can still more than likely get it running. My experience with Cyborgs should put me in a place to be able to work on the Tribal since the Borg basically is a Tribal :)

p8ntball365
09-05-2004, 04:54 PM
how much would it cost me i really dont know what exactly is wrong i know the noid clicks but dosent shoot i just got it in a trade so im not 100% sure

warbeak2099
09-05-2004, 06:04 PM
Tribals are French, what do you expect lol.
In all seriousness, you have a nice collection. If you can get that Tribal working, that would be cool.

p8ntball365
09-05-2004, 07:11 PM

p8ntball365
09-05-2004, 07:12 PM

p8ntball365
09-05-2004, 07:16 PM
and the ram, it wiggles a little should i be worried? and the back block is touch the body i know this isnt normal, how do i fix it or should i bring it to the shop?

JuggaloDave
09-05-2004, 09:06 PM
i dunno bout the back block touching being unnormal, but you should be able to just take of the bolt and cocking rod, unscrew the block one spin back, or until there is just enough space from the body and block so that you can fit a peice of paper or playing card inbetween. then i would double check the cocking rod and make sure it is giving you enough rearward motion so the paint loads like it should. that is how i was told to do it, although it may be a good idea to just get it timed althogether to prevent any headaches on gameday.

nice collection though