PDA

View Full Version : It is a sad day... my RT is finished! Now with pictures!

OhMyAMoose
09-04-2004, 08:12 PM
My mag is finished! It is a sad day. I don't have anything else I can add to it (I don't want a vert frame or a Halo).
I just got my ULT broken in and I love it. I can pretty much walk it so that is really nice.
Well, here she is...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v61/ohmyamoose/mag1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v61/ohmyamoose/mag2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v61/ohmyamoose/mag3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v61/ohmyamoose/mag4.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v61/ohmyamoose/mag5.jpg

Maybe it is time to trade her in for another gun... but I doubt it.
Ohh and what do you think I could get out of this gun, if I sold it (without the tank or hopper).

dynastyfan
09-04-2004, 08:14 PM
very nice, i like it alot

dirty_canadian4894
09-04-2004, 08:59 PM
vurry nice :eek: how do ya like the stiffi i think that will be my next barrel to replace my 4lb boomstick.

MonsterMag
09-04-2004, 09:30 PM
nice mag , do u like the apachie? i got one and am gonna use it 4 the first time tomarro :)

OhMyAMoose
09-04-2004, 10:12 PM
I really like my stiffi barrel. It is crazy light and quiet.
I also like my apache. It can keep up with my mag just fine.

Thermus
09-04-2004, 10:49 PM
Why would you sell it right when you finished??? Seems kind of silly.

Selling it as a complete gun would net you around 450.

Splitting it up would get you about 550.

Chronobreak
09-04-2004, 11:03 PM
stiffis give me stiffi nice clean overall mag :cheers:

MasonFootball89
09-04-2004, 11:24 PM
If you only have like 2 guns than just keep it I still have my black dragun the first gun ever and that thing is my baby. Even though I have an angel LCD

Carbon
09-04-2004, 11:46 PM
Nice setup. How is that Apache working out for ya? I was planning to get one myself.

magman#1
09-04-2004, 11:51 PM
that apache makes me want to puke, ditch the 15 degree asa and get a halo or revvy and that thing would be hawt...

gc82000
09-05-2004, 06:56 AM
that apache makes me want to puke, ditch the 15 degree asa and get a halo or revvy and that thing would be hawt...
Why should he? It seems to well with the overall look of the gun. ANd I would rather see a personalized gun, then something that would fit to how everybody wants it to be.
Not trying to make an enemy here. But it is what he wants and you should not tell him want he likes.

the electrician
09-05-2004, 08:41 AM
you have to expect criticism. it could be a gift from the heavens and still five people would say "it's too....heavenly".

just take it all with a grain of salt. it's your money. it's your paintball.

what kind of fore grip is that? a gas thru grip, but that fitting looks inset quite a bit.

you know, it would be nice to find some black macro fittings for all of us who like the all black look. I'm in the process of doing my mag in all black.

nice lookin' gun by the way :)

matt-o
09-05-2004, 09:36 AM
its a cp gas through, electrician, and very nice gun BTW, love the apache and stiffi

paintballer187
09-05-2004, 10:02 AM
I found that using stainless line with quick disconnects works well on an all black gun. You can shrink wrap the stainless and get black aluminum fittings.

FragTek
09-05-2004, 11:37 AM
Dead sexy! Wingless RogueRail is a very nice touch.

Sac
09-05-2004, 11:42 AM
looks nice!! somewhat what i want my backup mag to look like, only im gonna get the long version of the CP gas-thru, and have the 15* inverted, plus a uni-mount and not a cp rail cuz i use a screw in.

OhMyAMoose
09-05-2004, 01:26 PM
you have to expect criticism. it could be a gift from the heavens and still five people would say "it's too....heavenly".

just take it all with a grain of salt. it's your money. it's your paintball.

what kind of fore grip is that? a gas thru grip, but that fitting looks inset quite a bit.

you know, it would be nice to find some black macro fittings for all of us who like the all black look. I'm in the process of doing my mag in all black.

nice lookin' gun by the way :)
I can't find any all black marco fittings. I would really like them. But I do think that the silver gives it a nice touch.

I used to have a revvy but I like the look of the apache. I found a good deal on it so I snatched it up. The apache is faster then my revvy but not as fast as a halo and that is good. I cant ever come close to shooting as fast as a halo but I also cant outshoot my apache so everything is all good. And the eggs are ugly.
I guess I could always get a karta body but there is no way I can spend that much money on a body. They are super nice and I love the look but they just cost too much. Now I would, if the chance came, trade my body + rogue rail + a little cash for a karta body/rail. That would be so sweet.

Ratzo
09-05-2004, 01:51 PM
Sweet looking Mag.
I'm still waiting for my Apache to come in, I'm getting it at cost from the local shop.

penguinpunk555
09-05-2004, 03:56 PM
It's cool...I guess...