PDA

View Full Version : Gearbags, again

ghideon
09-04-2004, 10:39 PM
I need something to carry two to three markers, two tanks, two masks, tools, pods, harness, etc. You get the idea.

Right now I've narrowed it down to the Nexed, Redz and Empire bags. Anyone have experience with these three (or others)? I'm really interested if the above bags can carry two markers with air tanks attached. That'd be a great thing.

elpimpo
09-04-2004, 10:55 PM
redz just speaks for its self. they have always made very good quality products

ghideon
09-04-2004, 11:00 PM
redz just speaks for its self. they have always made very good quality products

That's pretty much what I figure. Worse comes to worse, I get a Redz bag (I have a small one now). Can't lose with Redz.

Blazestorm
09-05-2004, 02:01 AM
I like the empire bag, it has holders for everything and very easy to work with.

While I like the redz bag I find it hard to take and put in stuff, the empire is open with pockets right on the side with spots for pods and everything.

I really like the design and want to get an empire bag sometime, I can get one for 100... :D

Clare
09-05-2004, 02:02 AM
Go with the Empire bag :p :D

Blazestorm
09-05-2004, 02:06 AM
Oh ya, just to let you know, I have the redz bag. :D

-=Squid=-
09-05-2004, 02:17 AM
I have used a redz/dye/raven/empire.

Empire is what im still using.

Buy an empire bag.

ghideon
09-05-2004, 02:57 AM
Go with the Empire bag :p :D

Heh, if I didn't know better I'd almost say that wasn't an unbiased opinion. ;)

But, from what everyone says, I'll be going with the Empire bag. Thanks for the info.

Clare
09-05-2004, 03:34 AM
:D

Make sure you get one with the handle that pulls out and not the one attached to it (which is the earlier version).

gc82000
09-05-2004, 05:33 AM
My team uses the Proto bags and they have two padded dividers that could seperate your guns and a barrel kit. It also has a pull out handle, that collapses under the bag. It has pockets on all sides and can hold up to six pods on the side pockets. Oh yeah it has wheels on it and has tough loops for pad locks. I know that my judgement is biased but hey it was free.

Lee
09-05-2004, 07:40 AM
i have a jt medium suv.

it carries 3 markers each w/ it's own tank and loader, gun stand, 2+2 pack and pods, tool case, towels, spray bottles, barrel kit, mask in bag, and misc stuff elsewhere and i havn't even used all the pockets.

it's more compact than most other bags and is well made. less exensive as well.

paintballer187
09-05-2004, 09:49 AM
The empire bag is really nice, plenty of room for everything you listed.

BeaverEater
09-05-2004, 11:06 AM
personnally i would just pick up a duffle back from kmart or something. I got mine for 20 bucks and it holds 3 tanks, 2 masks, freak kit, 12 pods, redz pack, and my 3 guns.

paintballer187
09-05-2004, 11:52 AM
I personally use a giant, heavy duty roller tote. I think it cost about 20-30. Fits most everything needed for my 3 man team the only problem is that is so damn big. I cannot fit it in my compact car, it has to go in the grand marquis.

flyinasian016
09-05-2004, 12:18 PM
When you say empire bag, are you talking aobut the roller one? i have got the roller empire bag or w/e and its WAY to small. Ive got 2 guns, 2 tanks, 2 hoppers, my pack, my barrels, and some allen wrenches. I can BARELY get all of it to fit. And then i have to take my pod bag, mask bag, cleat bag, and clothing in a different bag. I either have to much stuff, or the empire bag is to small.

Get the Redz Bag, the one with the chair, its the best of the 3. I put my teamate in his :rofl: . But if you can find one, get the Dye Weekender. That thing has so much room. It holds my friends gear hes got, 4 guns, 3 hoppers, 3 tanks, 2 masks, and a crapload of other stuff. The WEekender is the biggest bag there is. But its also the priciest ($300 i think?)

Snap Shooter
09-05-2004, 06:25 PM
I use a JT medium suv bag. It's compact, cheap ($67), looks great and holds a ton of gear. I just don't like lugging (or rolling) a huge bag around, it makes my trigger finger(s) tired :rolleyes: .