PDA

View Full Version : Mexican Spoke Model & I need ideas!

Deivirus
09-04-2004, 11:18 PM
Dear Dealers and Automags users: In order to get more market in favor of AGD and another markers I am hiring a spoke model “only for Mexico” My main objective is to penetrate the teenager players in the scenario mode or Scenario fields with the presence of this girl playing, making a very nice AGD catalogue and of course sponsoring Scenario Tournaments. So I really need your help guys, I want you to give my your very best ideas, all your experience in this hard and extraordinary paintball market. I also want to ask you Tom if you allow me to do all these actions in Mexico? CPhillips you help me ones please help me again. Here is and a small bite of photos of my Mexican Spoke Model. Her name is Danny I hope you can enjoy this photos. David Barrera AGD Mexican Dealer. :hail: :confused:

Miscue
09-05-2004, 06:44 PM
lord1234 = 3 day ban. No more off-topic discussions in here - only posts directly pertaining to Mexican models in tight pants.

MindJob
09-05-2004, 07:36 PM
Clare who???

Python14
09-05-2004, 07:38 PM
So hottie...wanna touch the hinnie.....When will the full length posters be available?

Seriously. :D

Miscue
09-05-2004, 07:41 PM
Clare who???

Hey, come on now! Clare is super cool in more ways than one, and is not merely a "looker," like most of the PB models.

lbonettosd
09-05-2004, 08:37 PM
Preach on Brother Miscue!!

RamboPreacher
09-05-2004, 09:33 PM
okay, guess I will be the dissenting opinion.

She is pretty and everything, but I am not into that kind of marketing. I think it hurts the Paintball image, in the public view/eye. but of course, it sells, and that's what's most important, right?

Personally, I don't think so. I am a nobody and it probably doesn't mean anything to anyone, but this is the kind of thing that makes me not want to buy these products. At least she is not being lewd.

Good luck.

Halliday
09-05-2004, 10:26 PM
I like that she is NOT showing off a thong. I think those images look trashy.

Miscue
09-05-2004, 10:42 PM
I'm trying to be objective here, and I do not find those pictures to be trashy on a scale from 1 to Courtney Love.

Would she interest me in the product? No. Does this kind of picture detract interest from the product? No. Would I push her off my lap if at an event she just sat down... it wouldn't be with my hands, I'll tell you that much.

If you remember how bruiser advertised for their markers - that turned me off, and I had a hard time taking them seriously. If it gets to that point, then their models will definitely make me lose interest in the product.

As long as a model isn't the staple of an advertisement strategy, but rather avoids being a distraction and complements ads directly related with the products - I think this is fine.

FutureMagOwner
09-05-2004, 11:19 PM
Would she interest me in the product? No. Does this kind of picture detract interest from the product? No. Would I push her off my lap if at an event she just sat down... it wouldn't be with my hands, I'll tell you that much.

:rofl:

meh i think its a cool idea to make a catalouge around the world and all that but im wondering if its more of a thing that agd as a company itself should do

BrockSampson
09-05-2004, 11:55 PM
At least she's real (not to mention real hot), and it's not like she's plastered all over the actual product...
*cough* 3A *cough*

dyeguy65
09-06-2004, 12:22 AM
Would I push her off my lap if at an event she just sat down... it wouldn't be with my hands, I'll tell you that much.

:spit_take :spit_take
that one goes to the sig ;) . Miscue, you just made my day with that post...

dj89
09-06-2004, 12:45 AM
the one with all the arm is scary but . good idea

Slade xTekno
09-06-2004, 01:24 AM
Brock: Those 3A wanna-be anime girls are not hot.

I personally liked the multi-armed idea. It's a cultural thing, right? The cool thing is the pic features the gun as much as it does the girl [unlike some other ads]. As long as she doesn't become too overbearing, the ads should work fine.

I think you need some more entry-level guns, though.

BrockSampson
09-06-2004, 01:41 AM
Heh, I didn't say they were hot. I said that Danny was! ;)

Yeah, It's a religious thing actually. Both the Buddhists and Hindus use 4 and 6 armed avatars to depict certain goddesses (Vasudhara, Lakshmi, Vishnu, Kannon, etc...).

Slade xTekno
09-06-2004, 01:46 AM
Heh, I didn't say they were hot. I said that Danny was! ;)

Agreed.

Is Danny short for Danielle?

Miscue
09-06-2004, 05:30 AM
:spit_take :spit_take
that one goes to the sig ;) . Miscue, you just made my day with that post...

I'm glad my crude humor could be of service!

SCpoloRicker
09-06-2004, 02:38 PM
lord1234 = 3 day ban. No more off-topic discussions in here - only posts directly pertaining to Mexican models in tight pants.

:spit_take

Miscue, you are a sig quote machine!

dyeguy65
09-06-2004, 03:59 PM
you bet he is! im going to have to stalk him and take everything that is sig worthy right away ;)

and i forgot to mention in my post that i think you have a great idea there (Deivirus). shes very cute. if its true that sex sells, and i beleive it is, then you have yourself a winner. that isnt in a bad way either. she isnt scantily clad as most models are (except Clare or course :D ) good luck.

MasonFootball89
09-06-2004, 04:03 PM
thats hott

xXHavokXx
09-06-2004, 04:51 PM
Where in Mexico are you at?

Jeffy-CanCon
09-06-2004, 07:17 PM

She is pretty and everything, but I am not into that kind of marketing. I think it hurts the Paintball image, in the public view/eye. but of course, it sells, and that's what's most important, right?

Personally, I don't think so. I am a nobody and it probably doesn't mean anything to anyone, but this is the kind of thing that makes me not want to buy these products. At least she is not being lewd.

Good luck.

I used to think the same way as RamboPreacher. Then I looked around and saw that nearly every sport or industry that sells to this demographic uses sexy models in their ads. Maybe it speaks of an unenlightened attitude towards women in our whole society, but you have to go pretty far with the sex-appeal before it begins to reflect badly on the company.

I think that in this case, since Deivirus has found a model who actually plays or will play paintball, it's a good thing. My only suggestions:

(a) make sure that she is/becomes a skilled player, like Clare, whom serious players will respect as well as admire;

(b) if the six-armed image (which is very cool) is meant to be and AGD ad, it should only have AGD markers, and the AGD logo. If it is a logo for your distributorship, you might want to make your own logo more prominant.

behemoth
09-06-2004, 08:08 PM
Again, another example of why i love latin women. :cool:

peewee
09-07-2004, 09:25 AM
I cant feel my legs!!!! Question can we have more than 1 AGD girl??

cphilip
09-07-2004, 10:48 AM

Good luck.

Not certain paintball has a clean image to be hurt Preacher.... Saddly I see very little positive image left to tarnish.

Cryer
09-07-2004, 10:51 AM
Not certain paintball has a clean image to be hurt Preacher.... Saddly I see very little positive image left to tarnish.
Quoted for Truth, sad as it may be...

C_22
09-07-2004, 11:44 AM
Where in Mexico are you at?

Mexico City, north west part. As we say, you got your house right here, bro ;)

Halliday
09-07-2004, 01:14 PM
What happened to my earlier post?

ythpstr2000
09-07-2004, 01:17 PM
In a sport dominated by young males I can see why they would use scantly clad woman to sell stuff.
As a youth pastor and a father I also see why they shouldnt.

We do still have a positive image. This does not help keep it. Even if we didnt should we just degrade the sport more and drag it through the gutter, or do our best to make it more family friendly as to introduce it into mainstream? For every one here that is OK with such advertising, supports it, thinks that because in some articles and reports a bad light has been cast on paintball and so we should scrap any resemblance of respect for the sport, you only hurt the sport more. Somewhere some mom is researching wether she should let her young son get into the sport because she heard that it was violent. She searches some paintball sites. Then she finds that now we have barely dressed woman walking around trying to sell stuff. She see's a poor attitude in many paintballers on forums, almost a smack in the face of the values she is trying to build in her son.

Think you'll see her son at the field anytime soon?

Hey concerned mom, if you read this just know that there are alot of us who reject the attitude and business practices you have seen so far. Here is a good place to find players who you would not be ashamed or worried to have your kid hang out with... (http://www.christianpaintball.com/)

Chris42050
09-07-2004, 01:51 PM
I think some of you guys are overreacting. It's an Advertisement. I see more skin going to the beach than in those pictures.

Xyxyll
09-07-2004, 01:56 PM
She looks fairly young.

ZEROorDIE
09-07-2004, 02:10 PM
how old is she exactly ;)

brianlojeck
09-07-2004, 03:50 PM
I have a sudden urge to buy all of my paintball gear in Mexico...

Digits
09-07-2004, 06:14 PM
Clare who???

Don't ever say that again.. Clare is a godess..

Bladecarver
09-08-2004, 08:03 AM
Would she play paintball in that? I hope not. The least you could do is have her wearing the proper gear.

punkncat
09-08-2004, 08:53 AM
Would she play paintball in that? I hope not. The least you could do is have her wearing the proper gear.

Cheese.....if I saw that on the paintball field I would be eliminated quick. No way I could get my game face on with that eye candy running around.....

Deivirus
09-10-2004, 11:23 PM
:wow: I see that this topic made a lot of noise however my main intention was to have more ideas from all of you guys and I have to add the following:
1.- Danny is a newby in paintball, you have my word that she will be very well trained
2.- She will never replace CLARE this is only for MEXICO! And I mean all Mexico.
3.- It was not my intention to misunderstood any religious it was only a good idea to show more markers in one photo.
4.- She as a model daughter, was well taught by her Mother in the photo session so also by my wife I fully disagree with ythpstr2000 because she is not showing more than a small boxers and her legs is you found it offensive for your kids I think you should start to turn off the TV because you can see more provocative girls in the s… box than in these photos. However I will review the photos in order to watch if those are offensive for my customers.
5.- I really appreciate all kinds of suggestions I really need it to start to help AGD to grow in the Mexican market. If you have more helpful ideas please let me know

Thank you very much :clap:

Deivirus
09-10-2004, 11:27 PM
Yes, She is very young she is 17 years old. I will ask her to post in this forum. Tks again for all you good ideas :cheers:

Chris Nearchos
04-21-2008, 04:05 PM
yea i know this is old stuff (maybe it can get moved to the talk section).....but seriously, WHO would throw their half naked underaged daughter up to a sport full of "nice men"?

did anything even come out of this guy? I mean did he get his mexican busniess going? still using his daughter with 8 arms?

and on a side note....i guess it might be something to be proud about having your wife teach your underaged gal to do such showing.

michbich
04-21-2008, 04:20 PM
I think some of you guys are overreacting. It's an Advertisement. I see more skin going to the beach than in those pictures.
lucky you, i don't even see a pic :(

pmstc
04-21-2008, 10:15 PM
why would you resurrect this thread? there aren't even any pics anymore and I forgot what she looked like. http://automags.org/forums/images/icons/icon13.gif

Chris Nearchos
04-22-2008, 07:54 AM
just randomly looking through the old dealer threads (which is where this one was) and just had to ask questions about it.

heck, maybe Miscue still has a set of copies of them and can refresh everyones mind. or if anyone else still has this "model's" picture(s)
-Chris