http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1019532801

I wonder why this thing was seized.

MicrOMag
10-25-2001, 07:00 PM
You get kicked in the head because you're stupid?:confused:

thats ^'s a good idea i think?:p

davej946
10-25-2001, 07:47 PM
Wearing a mask for a drive by? Seems a little odd. I wonder if they were playing outlaw outlaw? :D I bet they were playing on someone elses land too many times...

PAINTBALLA01
10-25-2001, 08:24 PM
Lol bet they had fun while it lasted

Jonneh
10-26-2001, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by davej946
Wearing a mask for a drive by? Seems a little odd. I wonder if they were playing outlaw outlaw? :D I bet they were playing on someone elses land too many times...

BWahaha!
PAINTBALL JOUSTS!

Making Flash now!

[edit: I am in NO WAY promoting paintgun drivebys]

Army
10-26-2001, 08:31 AM
In California, you will be charged with Felony firearms violations, as you should be.

...and then spanked

shartley
10-26-2001, 09:01 AM
I agree with Army.

And as for them taking it all, that does not mean that it was all USED to commit an offense, but it could have been confiscated as being related to the offense. And heck, we don't' even know any offense was committed with it.

This auction offers property from a law enforcement agency having been generated through a number of methods which may include civil forfeiture, evidence and/or unclaimed property.

See? It also could have just been unclaimed property. If this was the case, Army's second punishment would also be fitting. LOL

Depending on the age of the owner, or the offense/non offense, it may very well be on public record. :) That is if anyone REALLY wanted to know... I would not fit that description though. :D

OldSchoolMag
10-26-2001, 11:04 AM
Shartley, didn't the selling title on E-Bay read "Evidence" at the end? So, I'm gonna jump out on a limb here and say that they probably did something stupid like do a drive-by or see if fluffy would take the hit, got caught, and the police wouldn't return the items. Of course, that's just my opinion... and I'm usually wrong:)

shartley
10-26-2001, 11:13 AM
OldSchoolMag:
You are correct.... I skipped right over that. :D

I did some looking into it though.. and what I found was that it was not a drive-by. You see, in Oregon they take rules very seriously. What happened was some 16 year old kid was playing at his local field and bunkered another kid. The field owners then called 911 and the local SWAT team rushed down to the field. They arrested the child and confiscated his equipment. So, if you are planning a trip to Oregon, take note!

(J/K HeeHee.. thanks for pointing that out though. I don't like misinformation, even if I was the one who made it. ;))

joeyjoe367
10-26-2001, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by shartley
OldSchoolMag:
The field owners then called 911 and the local SWAT team rushed down to the field. They arrested the child and confiscated his equipment. So, if you are planning a trip to Oregon, take note!

Ok, is that for real? You bunker a kid, and they call 911? What kind of silly-billy field is that? Even if it IS Oregon?

Personally, i think it would suck to have all your paintball equipment confiscated because bunkering wasn't allowed.

I could see why they might kick someone off the field for the day, or whatever length of time, but That is really Overreacting.

cphilip
10-26-2001, 11:50 AM
I agree! A bit overkill for sure. But.... once the Cops get involved I am sure it was considered assault then and not up to the field anymore.

Gee... I need to take that info along with me next time I go to play and a bunch of younger than 18 year old kids start plannning to bunker this "old dude" and remind them I have a cell phone and can own all their equipment! ;) That should save my behind for a while huh? LOL!!!!:D

Potatoboy
10-26-2001, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by shartley
OldSchoolMag:
You are correct.... I skipped right over that. :D

I did some looking into it though.. and what I found was that it was not a drive-by. You see, in Oregon they take rules very seriously. What happened was some 16 year old kid was playing at his local field and bunkered another kid. The field owners then called 911 and the local SWAT team rushed down to the field. They arrested the child and confiscated his equipment. So, if you are planning a trip to Oregon, take note!

(J/K HeeHee.. thanks for pointing that out though. I don't like misinformation, even if I was the one who made it. ;))

Actually I heard from a friend of my cousin who's dog came from the same litter as a dog that once sniffed "the kid who owned the gun" dog's butt that it was a giant Oregonian conspiracy against Automags because they've figured out that Tom Kaye is really an alien!!!!!

We're on to you Tom....

cphilip
10-26-2001, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by PotatoBoy

Actually I heard from a friend of my cousin who's dog came from the same litter as a dog that once sniffed "the kid who owned the gun" dog's butt that it was a giant Oregonian conspiracy against Automags because they've figured out that Tom Kaye is really an alien!!!!!

We're on to you Tom....

You are a sickie aren't you! LOL....

shartley
10-26-2001, 12:15 PM
Ummmm It looks like some people missed the part that stated that I was just kidding? ;)

In all fairness, I don't think they sport the swastika armbands in Oregon...... yet. :D Everything in that FAKE report was greatly exaggerated.... hence the joke. I am sorry if it upset anyone, that was not my intent.

On another note.... LOLROF!!!!! ;)

FaSSt
10-26-2001, 02:05 PM
the state voted for Nader, so you know they are FREAKS!!! ;)

Wheelman
11-02-2001, 12:33 PM
In Maine you will be charged with criminal miscief, desruction of property and assault w/ a dangerous weapon (felony), You will be charged, arrested and taken to jail, where you will be booked, photographed, fingerprinted and in some cases strip searched. And if the is a paintballer like me behind that booking desk prepare to have your butt handed to you in an evedence bag when I am done. This has happened in my county. Some kids from out of state were here on vacation and thought it would be fun to go up and down thru downtown and shoot at people. and then they had the balls (pardon the pun) to paintball a cruiser AND THEY HIT THE COP IN THE SHOULDER!! needless to say there night was cut severly short. oh and they also but your name in the paper so eveyone knows your a moron.

Drizit
11-02-2001, 01:46 PM
hey did you guys know that the word Gullible isn't in the dictionary?;)

ThePatriot
11-02-2001, 02:36 PM
It isnt...why isnt is in the dictionary, that doesnt make any sense............................................. lol