PDA

View Full Version : who won?

MaLfUnCtIoN
09-05-2004, 06:57 PM
i had to leave right after the final battle. so who won? mancow and shatner or tom?

tasker89
09-05-2004, 07:17 PM
Tom's team won the event. I believe they also were able to secure a vicotry in the final battle. Hope you had fun!

MaLfUnCtIoN
09-05-2004, 07:24 PM
no way they won final battle. mancow and shatner had that thing constantly. we had the flag blue the entire time!

i can believe they won overall, but theres no way they won final battle.

tasker89
09-05-2004, 07:30 PM
Call it unconfirmed, but I saw TK walking in the staging area with a red flag and was told by several players on TK's team that they took the fort at the end of the battle.

Fury2
09-05-2004, 07:31 PM
I played in the last game to and there is noway the shattner side did not win the last. We held it all 30 min and every time they tryed to rush they got slaughtered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lame lame lame!!!!!! :nono:

cabldawg
09-05-2004, 08:09 PM
Cilo of knightmare Tango got into the temple and was sitting on the barrels. Tom's side won the final objective

Muzikman
09-05-2004, 08:42 PM
Tom won by a landslide. I forget the final numbers but they didn't even want to announce Shatners score it was so low.

Oh, and Tom won the final battle with 10 seconds to go.

MaLfUnCtIoN
09-05-2004, 08:57 PM
i heard the bird banger and the blue flag was still up.

meh. its over neways. :(

warthog2t0
09-05-2004, 09:27 PM
Ao Wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheAmazingJelloMag
09-05-2004, 10:45 PM
Toms team won by far. The scores were something like this; Toms: high 600's, Shatners: about 175. Toms team won the final battle (i was on the side of the temple when it happened) we hung the flag with ten seconds to go (according to mother).
The funniest thing of the day though is the fact that after talking trash all morning to Toms team he left before the final speach and product auctions because "his feet hurt"
sure...

Over all the day was great and a good time was had by all :D

THIRD TIMES THE CHARM!!!!!

matmc89
09-05-2004, 11:33 PM
we won more than aids

Tyger
09-06-2004, 01:00 AM
The funniest thing of the day though is the fact that after talking trash all morning to Toms team he left before the final speach and product auctions because "his feet hurt"
sure...

Mancow was gone by mid-day. He claimed his ankles hurt, and he was convinced that he twisted / rolled / sprained his ankle. He didn't look like he was walking funny...

What a wuss.

-Tyger

AGDlover
09-06-2004, 09:21 AM
ya mancow complained all day bout his ankels. lil wuss

TDonovan
09-06-2004, 10:07 AM
Mancow was gone by mid-day. He claimed his ankles hurt, and he was convinced that he twisted / rolled / sprained his ankle. He didn't look like he was walking funny...

What a wuss.

-Tyger

What'd you expect... He's Mancow :D

Talks tough on radio, but is a real life girly-man (no offense to the females).

Hope it was a fun time though!

Mike Smith
09-06-2004, 10:19 AM
Bovine boy ran away like a little girl.
Also, the station took his SUV away so I couldn't update my avatar... :(

And I thought thee score was 760 to 195. :rolleyes:

And yes, Shatner's team held the final battle objective for 29 minutes. We held it for the one that counted! :D

AGDlover
09-06-2004, 11:00 AM
ha i found a few pics of me playin

http://www.paintballmedia.com/pn/modules.php?set_albumName=Shatner04_Day3&id=shatnerball04_040905_124038_0275&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php

http://www.paintballmedia.com/pn/modules.php?set_albumName=Shatner04_Day3&id=shatnerball04_040905_101532_0181&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php

All Wound Up
09-06-2004, 05:58 PM
I believe that the official score was 693 to 195. It was an awesome game to attend. The final battle was a blast. I would like to give my props to Mother and Pacman for putting on a great show. :hail:

Jane
09-06-2004, 07:02 PM
The final score as announced was 693 for The Don, 195 for The Shaft.

ubooze
09-06-2004, 07:25 PM
If I remeber correctly, and I THINK I remember seeing this with my own eyes, I think one guy off of Kaye's team was the won to post the blue flag. I maybe mistaken, but thats what I recall. I didn't see the final dash cause my Halo started going out on me(2 anti-jam beads are missing). But from what one of the guys I stayed with told me, he was either the one to knock down the blue flag, hang the red one, or both. He was a medic, wore blue Profilers, and hade a blueish Phantom.

And yes, TK was going down the road in one of the carts, along the city fields waving the red flag. I was like the only person to acknowledge the victory. I raised my fist proudly. :-)

Man, those mosquitos have eaten me alive. I have like 30+ bites all over my body.

Weltman
09-06-2004, 07:25 PM
ha i found a few pics of me playin

In the first picture(125), that is Conan that you are partially eclipting. (Few can fully eclipse the man.)

ubooze
09-06-2004, 07:35 PM
Man, I remember how pissed you were Weltman behind Armageddon right by the net/wall. Those refs were pretty damn uncoordinated, that is until Pacman came and threatened to "kill" the guys who wouldn't leave the proximity in 3 seconds. They need to tell everybody the over the net and boundary rules. You can throw grenades but not paint, how stupid was that?

But I still gotta say, besides the slight problems, mosquitos, bouncy paint, it was a blast to play. That net/wall was particularily fun.

Sorry for any typos.

Weltman
09-06-2004, 08:07 PM
Man, I remember how pissed you were Weltman behind Armageddon right by the net/wall. Those refs were pretty damn uncoordinated, that is until Pacman came and threatened to "kill" the guys who wouldn't leave the proximity in 3 seconds. They need to tell everybody the over the net and boundary rules. You can throw grenades but not paint, how stupid was that?
Sorry for any typos.

I'm embarrassed to say that I did get a bit hot. There were at least five refs there. One of them agreed "Yes he can't do that" Then did nothing about it. I called the kid on his less than exemplary behavior but he just ignored me. I'm not 100% sure but I believe it was a certain field commander's son. I'll find out.

AGDlover
09-06-2004, 10:09 PM
In the first picture(125), that is Conan that you are partially eclipting. (Few can fully eclipse the man.)

what!!!???? WTF????

kevdupuis
09-07-2004, 01:47 AM

What a wuss.

-Tyger

Thats funny, I injured my right ankle While heading to the insertion point before the game started Sunday and played all day while hobbling around.
Pjammaman drove my van back home while I rested my ankle, infact we didn't drop any gear off just drove straight to the hospital. I have a severe sprain and some torn ligaments in my right ankle.

Neongene
09-07-2004, 03:19 AM
where you the guy with the canadian flag or the ties?

Muzikman
09-07-2004, 09:00 AM
The Canadian flag was Captain Canuck. He can be found here on AO and spoted at many AO events:)

slasherdan
09-07-2004, 09:27 AM
If I remeber correctly, and I THINK I remember seeing this with my own eyes, I think one guy off of Kaye's team was the won to post the blue flag. I maybe mistaken, but thats what I recall. I didn't see the final dash cause my Halo started going out on me(2 anti-jam beads are missing). But from what one of the guys I stayed with told me, he was either the one to knock down the blue flag, hang the red one, or both. He was a medic, wore blue Profilers, and hade a blueish Phantom.

And yes, TK was going down the road in one of the carts, along the city fields waving the red flag. I was like the only person to acknowledge the victory. I raised my fist proudly. :-)

Man, those mosquitos have eaten me alive. I have like 30+ bites all over my body.

What happened was that when Tom hit his side of the temple, the one guy ran AROUND the temple, through Shatner's guys and hung the flag .... when the judge checked him he was clean.

That's what I heard from some of Shatner's players. Couldn't understand why a red shirt was blowing through their ranks and up the hill.

I was to busy fighting my way along the tape line on Blue teams right flank so I could hit Shatner's rear .... When we finally cleared the way the blue team's response was .... inspiring. But I think we might have distracted enough guns our way to make the push for the temple a little easier .... I don't think it was that much ... but every little bit counts in my book.

skipdogg
09-07-2004, 10:05 AM
Sorry to hear the grenade tossing over the net thing made people mad. There was some discussion about that issue amongst some of the refs via radio. my team of refs and I were not in that area during the confusion. It's unfortunate you received conflicting information. There were other boundary "issues" in another part of the field we were dealing with for a good chunk of time in the morning.

kevdupuis
09-07-2004, 11:37 AM
where you the guy with the canadian flag or the ties?

No I was wearing Nexed pants and a black toque. Captain Canuck and I did try to team up a couple of times but I was moving to slow, Most of the time I was moving in and providing support fire where ever I could.
This is my ankle, looks good doesn't it. ;)
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/8000/Shatnerball_2K4_019_7517_rs.jpg

AGDlover
09-07-2004, 03:54 PM
ahh ya didn't get it too bad I got a INverted sprain to my ankel a while ago. my leg was in a brase for a week till it became bulky and i just took it off. my hole ankel was black!