PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Identifying...

trxrustler3
09-05-2004, 07:26 PM
Howdy guys I just bought a Minimag after selling my Ebladed cocker, and I'm somewhat stumped by this valve. As you can see by the picture I've added, the valve reg is purple. It has no markings on it anymore, but there's an area where it looks to have said 'lab' in cursive lettering. Also, notice the air hose comes out the left side of the valve. I've yet to see this on any other valve, and I'm just curious what on earth it means. Thanks for the help!

toymyster
09-05-2004, 07:53 PM
It's deffinately an aftermarket reg body on a classic valve!!! As for the brand, I'm not certain, it might be a Shocktech, or maybe a Hurricane!!!! Hope this helps!!!

Flow_Tech
09-05-2004, 10:05 PM
Diamond lab.

personman
09-05-2004, 10:35 PM
Some minimags had reverse valves with the hoses coming out of the other side. This is normal. You can still order xvalves like this if you want.

trxrustler3
09-06-2004, 07:58 AM
Thanks guys! Also, were Diamond Lab regs good? Sought after? I'm getting +/-3 on the chrono and with a preset N2 tank I know that's pretty dang good.

Flow_Tech
09-06-2004, 10:16 AM
there nice,i wouldnt say that there sought after,just hard to find in some cases.i had one and loved it!