PDA

View Full Version : my 1st day w/my emag

desslock
09-06-2004, 12:40 PM
Yesterday was my 1st day out w/my new(to me) emag. After waiting almost a month to play I can honestly say that this marker performed better than I expected. I traded up a worked imp for this emag, and combined parts from my mech mag with the e mag. Its 3.2 with ule body and x valve, halo b feed with a dye ultrlight barrell. I was very impressed with TIGHT shot groupings, the high rof and the fact that I didnt break or chop a ball ALL DAY! I didnt even get a chuff! I am very happy with this marker and just wanted to share with other AO'ers just how rad an emag can be. If you have the opp to shoot one you will see where Im coming from.

Steelrat
09-06-2004, 01:00 PM
Emags are good guns, glad its rocking for you.

And Star Blazers was a great show. I sincerely hope that is where you got your name, otherwise that is not going to make much sense.

desslock
09-06-2004, 03:05 PM
yes im a big starblazers fan it was a toss up between Wildstar or Desslock, so far ur the only one on agd that has got the reference. Steelrat i trust ur opinions after reading some of your posts. What are some other upgrades, mods that I can do for the emag? So far I have uped to a ULE body, X valve, waiting on ule rail from rouge, hopefully getting it some time this week. I used an airsoft bb under the return magnet, on the list for the next batch of fireblade triggers, so is there anything else that you would recomend?

AGDlover
09-06-2004, 03:24 PM
i used my lowers for the first time in elect mode yesterday at shatner ball. I may have to play back now :rolleyes: ;)

Listerine
09-06-2004, 04:01 PM
Glad you like it, AGD makes some awesome markers, as always. I have had my eyes on an E-Mag for a while..

toymyster
09-06-2004, 07:00 PM
Glad you liked your E-mag!!! From the sounds of it, you have the gun very well set up!!! You might want to think about investing in a nice barrel set!! Other than that, you'll need lots of paint!!! Good hunting!!!

Steelrat
09-06-2004, 07:09 PM
The only biggie I can think of is a fireblade trigger, which I see you have already signed up for. I personally think its the best-feeling trigger I have ever used. I'd also recommend a clamping feedneck if you dont have one, and a good detent. Kila detents are supposed to be good, though mine shot out it's innards the first time I used it :( A good barrel would be nice too. I'd recommend a stiffi, as they are quiet, shoot well, clean quickly, and are light light light!

Man, I used to watch Star Blazers all the time. Good times, I need to get the DVDs.

Carbon
09-06-2004, 10:13 PM
SO how long is the wait fore a fireblade trigger. Is fireblade making them or is he still going through Logic to get it fabricated.

Steelrat
09-07-2004, 12:30 AM
Im pretty sure he still uses logic. The thread for them is here (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=139517&page=4&pp=30)

Head knight of Ni
09-07-2004, 01:24 AM
Link not working one too many http://'s. :ninja: