PDA

View Full Version : My bag was stolen

Concrete
09-06-2004, 12:44 PM
My bag was stolen from a bench (the one in front of the 3000 fill stations) sometime durring the final battle. I cant fecking believe it - I have NEVER had or even heard of anything being stolen at a scenario game. Some of the more defining characteristics of scenarioball are the honesty, sportsmanship, and comradery that the "true" scenario players seem to share - It is why we we love it, and furthermore - its why we stay away from speedball. So to the punk that stole my bag - pray I dont see you with it because if I do, I will rip your arms off and shove them right up your arse.

Glickman
09-06-2004, 01:08 PM
well, senario does tend to be better for all those listed, but unforunitly people will be people, if you wanna list some stuff that was in the bag, im sure well all keep an eye out incase we see it on ebay or on the forums. its also possible that they picked it up by mistake, but that thing about the *** plugging with the arms.... hmmm.... ideas :D

Tedrzz
09-06-2004, 03:01 PM
What was in the bag?

AutomagRT1483
09-06-2004, 03:38 PM
One of the Special Ops guys had their Naughty Dogs Timmy stolen right out of their tent.

Concrete
09-06-2004, 06:34 PM
My wallet, keys, $20.00 and some towels. I canceled my credit cards ASAP so the only thing they accomplished by doing this is really pissing me off. The bag was inexpensive - I got it for $26.00 at an Army/Navy store - its a big black cop style gear bag and has a red logo on the side (I just bought it and I cant really remember the logo but tomorrow Ill call and fid out). It just sucks to have so much fun durring the day and to come back and deal with this kind of bullsh*t. On a lighter note it was sweet kicking the snot out of Shatner's team! Well done! :headbang: :dance: :cheers:

SeeK
09-06-2004, 10:01 PM
If I don't stage out of my car I have a BIG case I can wheel in on a cart and lock it with a cable.

The guys at the next table over had a Tippmann 98 made up to look like a Thompson stolen early in the day.

The security was checking bags at the end of the day but I'm not sure what they were looking for.

doc_Zox
09-07-2004, 11:19 AM
the staging area was accessable to anyone

there was no security even looking for event ID

matmc89
09-07-2004, 05:01 PM
i cant believe some people, guess ill have to bring a big tub and lock it next time.

Tina
09-07-2004, 06:35 PM
If I don't stage out of my car I have a BIG case I can wheel in on a cart and lock it with a cable.

The guys at the next table over had a Tippmann 98 made up to look like a Thompson stolen early in the day.

The security was checking bags at the end of the day but I'm not sure what they were looking for.

Yeah, that was my friend who's gun got taken. Unbelievable. What's really strange is it was set in a barrel in the fort while he went on a mission. Wouldn't you think someone walking off the field with two markers would bring attention to themselves?

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
09-07-2004, 06:57 PM
we learned the hard way :(
at least it wasn't something big

Concrete
09-08-2004, 10:32 AM
Seek - you were right behind me I think. I was at the corner table in right front of the 3000 fill stations (the huts - not the tanker). You were the guy with the huge Rubbermaid tub that locked. That is a brilliant idea and I plan to do the same. Its just too bad my dumb a$$ had to learn the hard way.