PDA

View Full Version : BKO leaks i need help!!!!!!!!!!!

ojhspyro89
09-06-2004, 01:09 PM
Ok i just got my brand new 04 bko and my new tank. I screw it in, it leaks out of the barrel. It really sounds like its leaking out of the pinvalve part. I took that all apart and there is no debre or anything that even looks like it would cause a leak.

Now that seems to be ok i guess but when i turn the HPR past 200 psi it leaks. Even with the lpr screw almost hanging out of the bottom of the lpr. Then a lil past 200 it sounds like the noid is leaking a bunch. I replaced the battery 2 times and it still leaks.

So what im asking is is there like anything i could be over looking? And what should i do to get this to stop leaking its annoyin the poop outa me not being able to fix my own gun. Im gonna go try some more to get this thing to work and if nothing good comes out ill come back here and complain.

hobbesTZ
09-06-2004, 01:26 PM
My BKO is an '03. so I dunno that I can help too much.

If it's leaking out the barrel then the valve is stuck open, inspect the cup seal, make sure the spring and what not is in there right.

On my BKO, I think in = less pressure, though I haven't played with it much since the solenoid is broken (that's how i bought it). The solenoid will leak whenever is over pressurized. Isn't the LPR screw in front of the gun on the '04 BKO?

ojhspyro89
09-06-2004, 02:52 PM
On the 04 its right in front of the trigger gaurd before the primary reg.

Ok i ghetto rigged the cup seal with the ball detent oring, no leaks. But now it doesnt even matter how i adjust my LPR it leaks. I dont no if its a solenoid problem, i hope not, but it never stops leaking unless its all the way off. And ive already gone thru my tank of air without shooting anything really. I might just take it into the proshop and see what they say since im out of air.

hobbesTZ
09-06-2004, 05:59 PM
Per'aps there isn't enough pressure to seal everything up. Put the HPR pressure at more like 225.

If it's really brand new the cup seal should be fine and dandy.

dave_p
09-06-2004, 07:17 PM
the valve body o rings may need to be greased and the 2 screws on the noid gasket need to be tightened up snug.

then RTFM

dwab3000
09-06-2004, 08:30 PM
well, the scre that holds the valve may be in too tight..loosen it a bit....the noid may be too loose, or too tight. loosen or tighten as nessicary...

also, is the vavle crooked, is the lpr, spring, and cupseal all aligned....the ram on there

and buddy, ask this q in the ICDO forum next time, i know your a member there...

ojhspyro89
09-06-2004, 08:31 PM
I greased just about everything with dow 55 grease. The cupseal is poopy or something because it just leaks without my handy lil oring thing there. I dont no what the problem is to be honest. Everything in the gun is brand new, never used. I dont no why its giving me such a bad time.

Which screws are u talkin bout on the solenoid? Cause im not real sure which ones there are alot of them. Are u talking bout the ones that are too the bottom in comparison to the ram? or the ones on the back>?

Anyway, whats RTFM

ojhspyro89
09-06-2004, 08:33 PM
and buddy, ask this q in the ICDO forum next time, i know your a member there...

sorry bout that but i really am more comftorble askin AO for this stuff for some reason, there are more people that can tell me thier opinions and stuff when on that forum those people seem mindless and just want to mod thier guns till they eventually blow up.

Thanks for the posts tho, didnt know stuff could go bad cause stuff is tight or loose, its getin confusin.

hobbesTZ
09-06-2004, 09:42 PM
There are two screws on the bottom of the 'noid that run up through the black gasket. Try tightening the 'noid on, but don't put it on so hard that the gasket squeezes out the sides.