PDA

View Full Version : hAir Q!!!!!

nirvana1234
09-06-2004, 06:40 PM
has there been any news on the hAir trigger. like when its coming out or if there is any delays. im trying to choose a gun right now and its between a b2k4 w/pds or a rt ule and the only thing thats keeping me way from the rt ule is the fear that the hAir wont come out. plz help thnx

Chronobreak
09-06-2004, 06:49 PM
didnt u already post this? anyways. nicad wil probly post when there is news as he usualy does. get the btk4 or w/e if u want or get a normal amg and keep that one til the hair comes out.

Adrenaline_Junkie
09-06-2004, 06:50 PM
Please do a search before you post stuff like this. This has to be the billionth time this question has been posted. There is no set date it is coming out or if it even will come out. As for the decision you have between the 2 guns id say go with the RTP ULE. You will have a ton less probs with it and with a ULT you can get a decent bps.

There is an official hAir trigger thread so please search for it.

EDIT: I just noticed you were looking at a B2K4 not a bko so its nearly a tie lol. I still say go with the mag and get a sweet lookin body and rail on it. If your purely going for speed though id say go for the Bushy. Mags are easier to mantain than any other gun out there though.

FromTheBack
09-06-2004, 06:54 PM
I personally love my RT ULE and with the ULT tuned right with a good air flow from a tank it will shine. It shoots great once you get used to it and taking care of it is easy once you read up on it a bit.