PDA

View Full Version : new gun vs. old gun

jim bond
10-25-2001, 11:58 PM
have been playing woodland ball for some time now.
but recently we've had some rec-ball player come and join
in the fun,some games are set so that we'll see what team is best rec or woodland,well the last time we took on the woodland boys,,was quit the massacre,so they opped to try it again.it fail in total misery.the od thing was the pro team had cockers / angels and 68-mags....
but where trounce quit throughly by guys with sts,psiders/tracers/custom 98...and other low in guns.
but what was so funny was this one guy working in through
there line with a sts ---40 years old now--- and taking out
16 kills that day no matter whos team he was on ...lol:D

Kane
10-26-2001, 06:48 AM
Have you ever heard of a space bar and spell check?

Kane

Army
10-26-2001, 08:05 AM
Kane, remember please, many AO members are not American. We have many hundreds of family in other countries too, where English is not exactly their first language.

Let's be a little more tolerant of posters before you make irrational comments:cool:

TheTramp
10-26-2001, 08:53 AM
It's always fun to play againt people who are out of their element but still think they are hot "stuff." I prefer to play speed ball but I'm not one of those guys who scoff at woods players. I go every year to Vermont to camp out and play in the woods with a bunch of guys. It's a totaly different game with totaly different tactics. Both are fun and I feel sorry for those who can't enjoy both.

jim bond
10-26-2001, 05:22 PM
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS............

GOD BLESS....

jim bond
10-26-2001, 05:24 PM
THANK'S FOR YOUR HELP.