PDA

View Full Version : Good place for jerseys

Q01
09-07-2004, 01:54 AM
does any one know a good place that makes good custom jerseys for my team. or a place that sells the premade ones just puts the words on them, any sites would be helpful

Head knight of Ni
09-07-2004, 02:27 AM
they make arsenal jerseys and the AO jersey's custom sports gear (http://customsportsgear.com)

shartley
09-07-2004, 06:14 AM
Animal Paintball also makes custom jerseys.

RedWeenie
09-07-2004, 12:50 PM
Animal Paintball also makes custom jerseys.

Our team got our jerseys from Animal Paintball and they turned out really nice, there was just one problem....it took them like over a year to make them and send them to us.

FragTek
09-07-2004, 12:52 PM
I'd stay clear of Custom Sports Gear. They seem to have a CHRONIC problem with messing up peoples jerseys (including mine).

Their jerseys are wicked if you can get them to make you one they didn't fluff up.

Blazestorm
09-07-2004, 01:29 PM
All-Black XXL Long-sleeve T-Shirt > Anything else.

Super Cheap, Makes you look like a ninja, comfortable, ninja, cheap, comfortable, ninja, ninja, cheap.

I think that settles it. :D

Bobbyboy
09-07-2004, 05:23 PM
I'd stay clear of Custom Sports Gear. They seem to have a CHRONIC problem with messing up peoples jerseys (including mine).

Their jerseys are wicked if you can get them to make you one they didn't fluff up.

oh yeah i remember seeing that; now i think of Fragtrek every time you post. Beam me up Scotty :rofl:

Digits
09-07-2004, 05:54 PM
All-Black XXL Long-sleeve T-Shirt > Anything else.

Super Cheap, Makes you look like a ninja, comfortable, ninja, cheap, comfortable, ninja, ninja, cheap.

I think that settles it. :D

and..

most of all..

there agg :ninja:

Kevmaster
09-07-2004, 07:50 PM

but tehy also replace it for free mind you...