PDA

View Full Version : Thanks #1

AGD-OfficeGal
09-07-2004, 08:11 AM
This was my first EVER tournament and the first JoAnn has worked in several years. We have a number of people to thank, and #1 is DIANE!!! Our role model without whom everything including Jo and me might well have collapsed. We can't say enough about how well she had things organized and how supportive she was. THANK YOU MOM!!

Next is EMILY, who hung tough in there with us at registration and taught me a lot by example. She was unflappable and unflaggingly cheerful and a real pleasure to work with, not to mention just plain taking a third of the pressure when the lines got long! THANK YOU EMILY!

Then there are the red-shirted guys in the registration booth - I never caught all your names, but you stuffed lanyards in bags, ran errands, answered questions, led people around to the starting position no one seemed to be able to find in spite of the big "START HERE" sign, and generally just made our lives a whole lot easier for three days running. This includes young Zach (Zack?) who didn't have a red shirt on but acted as Mother's runner for a day or so just when we needed it. THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!

Marcia & JoAnn
Mother of Dragons - AGD OfficeGal
VoodooQueen - AGD BossLady

Muzikman
09-07-2004, 08:39 AM
Marcia and Jo Ann,

Thank you for being there. You guys did a great job and it's always good to see the office ladies. I was kinda shocked when I went to register and you guys were there. I sure hope Tom paid you double time and a half for putting up with all of us:)

Oh, you gals might know, what was the final head count of players?