PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to All!!

tasker89
09-07-2004, 12:48 PM
Well....what can we say? This event was a great time! The staff at CenterFlag Paintball Products would like to extend a HUGE thanks to Tom and all the gang at AGD, Pacman, Mother and everyone at MXS, The staff at CPX, Mancow, Shatner and all the others who made this event happen.

We sincerely hope that everyone had good luck with the paint. We heard nothing but good feedback on paint quality and we made certain the refrigeration unit on the Chronic trailer was working overtime to keep all that paint nice and cool for you players.

Special thanks has to go to the following:

ZAP Paintball - for getting us the Chronic trailer, for shipping factory-fresh top quality paint, and for working with us to help make this event a success.

Chipley Custom Machine - for providing us with top-notch custom Cockers to raffle off as prizes at the end of the event and for hanging out at the trailer with us all weekend.

The soldier's from the 101st Airborne - for graciously accepting our invitation to come play in this event and for everything that you have done for the good ole USA.

The Players - for coming out, showing the love, playing straight-up paintball, and generally having a good time.

Here's to ShatnerBall '04 and to seeing you all again in '05!!!! :cheers:

Best Regards,
The Staff at CenterFlag Paintball Products

kevdupuis
09-07-2004, 01:09 PM
Thanks on the paint. The Tork I shot all day worked good.
I fell in love with that camo J2, I just wish I could've afforded to buy one.

tasker89
09-07-2004, 01:18 PM
CenterFlag is working towards carrying the entire Chipley line of products. You may have also seen a Chipley/CenterFlag e-cocker floating around in the hands of Dennis Ashley on Sunday. Keep your eyes peeled...we got a patent on our frames in Mid-August and are working towards a 2.0 version. :shooting: