PDA

View Full Version : amazing 2 lvl 10s 2 broken powertubes

izbo10
09-07-2004, 01:32 PM
My brother and I both bought level 10s both worked great first few times using them now both have busted powertubes that are stuck in the superbolt. My brothers happened first and the kind (note sarcasm) people at airguns sent it back still not shooting right. Now i discover mine has the same problem. Just in time for me to go the work record game. Thanks a bunch air guns i might as well shoot my old spyder se. At least they don't create **** upgrades that break all the time.

eNder159
09-07-2004, 03:32 PM
only way a powertube can break...the first time i saw it actually was when the bumper was missing...did you have the bumper on? otherwise the powertube tip mustve been loose on the powertube itself...other than that..AGD makes the highest quality products out of everybody...

izbo10
09-07-2004, 03:47 PM
The powertubes mushroomed and the powertube tip broke and is stuck in the bolt.

eNder159
09-07-2004, 03:49 PM
that's probably because the bolt isnt slowing down enough and hammering the pt tip like crazy..like i said before was the bumper on it and was it in one piece

BrockSampson
09-07-2004, 04:05 PM
You may have better luck getting an answer if you cut the sarcasm and begin in a civil manner. At least give ‘em a chance to answer BEFORE you get cross, especially since it was probably your own fault.

izbo10
09-07-2004, 04:10 PM
i had the parts installed by gunslingers paintball they do teching at all of emr paintballs scenario games. I have another store owner who couldn't figure out the reason. My brother had his sent back and got it back still not working right its beyond being civil since he has been having probs since may and being jerked around by the company.

i_baked_cookies
09-07-2004, 04:11 PM
whether or not you say so, AGD has the absolute best customer service ever. And, on top of that, they are the nicest people in the paintball industry. and their stuff is badass. hrmmph :ninja:

eNder159
09-07-2004, 05:10 PM
i had the parts installed by gunslingers paintball they do teching at all of emr paintballs scenario games. I have another store owner who couldn't figure out the reason. My brother had his sent back and got it back still not working right its beyond being civil since he has been having probs since may and being jerked around by the company.

regardless of what happend...being civil will get you better/helpful answers....dont expect to come here dissing AGD and having AGD afficianados help you...its probably a user error..and like i said is the bumper on? because that's the only time i can think of when a PT can just fall off and mushroom like that...

Tunaman
09-07-2004, 05:33 PM
Does Gunslingers paintball have any certified AGD Techs working there? Make sure they didn't put your level 7 bolt back in there. And make sure the clear bumper is intact. If you can't get it fixed, just send it here and I'll fix it. It's too peculiar that both your and your brothers have the same problem. Someone is doing something wrong. ;)

eNder159
09-07-2004, 09:08 PM
Does Gunslingers paintball have any certified AGD Techs working there? Make sure they didn'y put your level 7 bolt back in there. And make sure the clear bumper is intact. If you can't get it fixed, just send it here and I'll fix it. It's too peculiar that both your and your brothers have the same problem. Someone is doing something wrong. ;)

yeap user error like i said...AGD doesnt crap out on their customers